• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D keyart featuring Sora and Riku (clearer art now!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I like Sora's but i LOVE Riku's! I really hated his KH2 outfit. Ewww..... sweatpants....
those were baggy jeans and thease are more form fitting beofre hsi growth spurt
im glad for the covering up of hsi bellybutton but the haircut goes a long way he serious sora should take notes

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I don't know why but I was expecting more modern clothes this time around. I have nothing to support this I just had a feeling. It was wrong haha.

These clothes are p cool, loving tikis new look, sora not so much

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't know why but I was expecting more modern clothes this time around. I have nothing to support this I just had a feeling. It was wrong haha.

These clothes are p cool, loving tikis new look, sora not so much

The older people get, the more mature their clothes tend to look, so I wouldn't be shocked if in KH3 the clothes get slightly slimmer (specifically the pants).

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
im feeling a bit bitter-sweet about riku's hair since i loved his long hair but ive gotta admit im so down with his short hair hear but reading the news that this is a dream sequence or whutever, its not real, so to speak, so its not actually them in real life. but im absolutely loving his jeans and shoes <3

but im diggin sora's look as well, the red and the black and the nostalgic shoes <3
although ,as u guys mentioned, the X on his shirt seems a bit random, so there maybe a connection to it? or it can just be nomura's fettish for belts and Xs haha

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i just noticed that riku whits writicuff is gone , so he isnt injured here thats good

blueheart

Bronze Member
Re: KH3D keyart featuring Sora and Riku

i just noticed that riku whits writicuff is gone , so he isnt injured here thats good

That was shown in KH2, and he's clearly in his KH1 form, just with new clothes and shorter hair.

I have a feeling they won't be wearing these clothes in KH3. But that they'll get another set of new clothes for KH3.

Riku looks like he's a little kid again. Maybe to show that his heart is full of light like from when he was younger.

His pants and shoes look a bit awkward, but I'll probably get used to it.

R.I.P Riku's short hair. I think it's symbolic of him "starting over". It looks the way it was when he was little.

Aww <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i think he was being sarcastic...?

It's not sarcasm. I've heard some people saying that Riku's left wrist was injured during his battle with Roxas, hence the need for a wristband. May or may not be true, but just saying, it's not too far-fetched.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Re: KH3D keyart featuring Sora and Riku

The site is crashing down a bit on me lolz probably donald and goofy magically transformed in those two? or is it Zubat and Dewgong? KH meet pokemon? Just in time!! xD Love the outfits, I think Riku is more mature looking and so to Sora by a bit.. or are they? it seems to me that they're older..

Finally, the site's working again so now I can finish posting.

I thought of the same thing as well in regards to the Pokemon-looking heartless and how mature Riku looks. I think it looks a bit weird, though, because Riku has his kiddie hair while his body is even buffer this time around than the buffness he had back in KH1.

And I don't know if it's just me, but I notice that there are less belts, buckles, and zippers this time on their outfits. I think that's a good thing though because Nomura needs to lay off on those every once in a while, yeesh.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
well ive been hearing that this game is some type of dream sequence, or at least the parts we've seen so far...it seems logical since they look younger and all so it may just be a dream, like "not real"...

i may be totally off tho.

DanX

Might be just me but this artwork looks less mature then previous artwork in the series. I know it's meant to appeal to children aswell, but it's a different style to the covers of KH1,2 and BBS. It might have something to do with the 3DS being a console that mainly younger people play.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Might be just me but this artwork looks less mature then previous artwork in the series. I know it's meant to appeal to children aswell, but it's a different style to the covers of KH1,2 and BBS. It might have something to do with the 3DS being a console that mainly younger people play.
Looks the same as it always does.

blueheart

Bronze Member

That makes sense. The game looks like it gives a sense of innocence, more so than KH2 and BBS.

Last edited:

Zul

Awards
Unversed always looked cranky or dismal, these new enemies look like they're stuck in permanent hysterical laughter.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so becasue there on the cover are those two dream eater particulary important

Zul

Awards
About as important as the unimportant generic heartless on the KH1 cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back