• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D keyart featuring Sora and Riku (clearer art now!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Re: KH3D keyart featuring Sora and Riku

I think I like Riku's short hair, a lot. I guess it's because it's "fresh".

And I reckon those cute little creatures are the Dream Eaters?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Well rest assured it doesn't take place between CoM and Days xD thankfully

It could (most likely) be a dreamspace.

If Famitsu is to believed, this is indeed the case.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

If Famitsu is to believed, this is indeed the case.

Then thats good. I'm still wondering how the KH1 outfits are going to be used (if at all) but I'd much rather just go through the game with these duds..

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
If this is Riku and Sora in their dream forms does that mean that Riku didn't really get a hair cut? If he really did get one I have to wonder when he decided on it. I mean it didn't seem like they had a lot of time after they decided to head out to there next adventure to stop at the barber or something.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
If this is Riku and Sora in their dream forms does that mean that Riku didn't really get a hair cut? If he really did get one I have to wonder when he decided on it. I mean it didn't seem like they had a lot of time after they decided to head out to there next adventure to stop at the barber or something.

Meh the end of KH2 to the time that they receive the letter seems like a decent enough gap for Riku to decide on getting a haircut and then just running to go get it done before they leave. Or its a dream projection or something. But I don't really care as to why he's got the haircut xD

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
These are honestly my favorite duds for Sora and Riku. A perfect balance of their KH1 and KH2 designs IMO, and in Riku's case, also a harkening back to his days as a little boy in BBS. :D

Also... something I noticed that may or may not be important:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
These are honestly my favorite duds for Sora and Riku. A perfect balance of their KH1 and KH2 designs IMO, and in Riku's case, also a harkening back to his days as a little boy in BBS. :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Good observation on the Eraqus and Young MX thing. It does have some similarities.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
riku has a light color scheme
and sora has a dark one

they both look awesome!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*Small nit-pick*

I like the over all designs but I'm not really feeling how Nomura has been doing their eyes now. Sora in particular looks...vacant...

/nit-pick

Theart

Awards
Good observation on the Eraqus and Young MX thing. It does have some similarities.

I noticed it right when the forums crashed last night. xD Been wanting to mention it all day~

That said, it really is rather curious. That coupled with the fact that David Gallagher was clearly the one voicing Young!MX in English BBS makes me wonder who will be suspicious of who in this game and bring up the theme of "trust"? Or will it be mutual?

Awards
Wow, a Riku design that I actually don't take issue with. Seriously, love the hair. On that note, I find it amusing that it appears the length of Riku's hair is often in correlation to the amount of darkness in his heart.

Sora's outfit is pretty good, better than KH1's, but a bit muddled with the color scheme as usual. I really don't like how in the 3D renders his belt isn't completely blue, needs a bit more or none at all.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I noticed this too
I also see bits of Ventus' costume in Sora's

But the Riku outfit is the most obvious.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That is a good observation. However, I'm a bit skeptical on the Riku foreshadow because popped collars aren't that original, and his popped collar doesn't resemble it that that much...but still good observation anyways.

Theart

Awards
That is a good observation. However, I'm a bit skeptical on the Riku foreshadow because popped collars aren't that original, and his popped collar doesn't resemble it that that much...but still good observation anyways.

True, but there's also his VA clearly voicing Young!MX in BBS to think of. I definitely think the comparison with Sora and Eraqus are easier than Riku and Young!MX, but it's still peculiar he shares Riku's voice.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
they fixed sora panted there not blown up just baggy but danm those SIzE 20 YELLOW CLOWN BOOTS
look at riku he learned to stop growing his feet and becasue of that he gets a fresh new pair of boots

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
they fixed sora panted there not blown up just baggy but danm those SIzE 20 YELLOW CLOWN BOOTS
look at riku he learned to stop growing his feet and becasue of that he gets a fresh new pair of boots

What is sora without his clown shoes?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
True, but there's also his VA clearly voicing Young!MX in BBS to think of. I definitely think the comparison with Sora and Eraqus are easier than Riku and Young!MX, but it's still peculiar he shares Riku's voice.

That has always gotten me the VA thing...it does seem really interesting...but I'm not sure where Nomura plans to go with it. As cool as it would be of Riku ended up being evil like Xehanort...I don't want a recap of Eraqus vs. Xehanort. If I wanted to see that again, I'd play BbS.

What is sora without his clown shoes?

Sora with normal shoes most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back