• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D keyart featuring Sora and Riku (clearer art now!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
HI RES LINK : http://images.khinsider.com/TGS 2011/3D Keyart.png

3D%20Keyart.png

Last edited by a moderator:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: KH3D keyart featuring Sora and Riku

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!! So basically younger version's of there KH2 clothes.

disneyfreaksXIII

Way excited bout the clothes and riku's new hair cut but . . . whats with the narwhal and the bat?

Relix

A traveler
Awards

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THATS KICKASSSSSS!!!!

StVen

The site is crashing down a bit on me lolz probably donald and goofy magically transformed in those two? or is it Zubat and Dewgong? KH meet pokemon? Just in time!! xD Love the outfits, I think Riku is more mature looking and so to Sora by a bit.. or are they? it seems to me that they're older..

Last edited:

billyzanesucks

Testing. Is it working now?
Finally! Anyhow, I wonder if these allies should represent something. Probably light and darkness or something. I know that the dog is the only one with an emblem, but the bat sort of looks shaped like that other symbol, with its wings and all.

Last edited:

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Hey we back? Sweet! Oh yeah new info. So I like Sora and Riku's new outfits. I think Riku's hair is shorter than it was in KH1, and Sora's red and black clothes look pretty good.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

Okay, because of these two creatures, and the title of this game, I am now waiting for Munna and Mursharna to be involved with this game's plot.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Great!! Now can someone tell me when TGS starts tonight?

Oh and BTW, I've read the demo impressions, Some of the trailer details, and also the stuff about the Dream Eaters and all that jazz and I must say: DAMN This game is looking to be so amazing!!!!!!!!!

billyzanesucks

Great!! Now can someone tell me when TGS starts tonight?

Oh and BTW, I've read the demo impressions, Some of the trailer details, and also the stuff about the Dream Eaters and all that jazz and I must say: DAMN This game is looking to be so amazing!!!!!!!!!
Maybe same time last night?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

(Yay, I can post again!)

R.I.P Riku's short hair. I think it's symbolic of him "starting over". It looks the way it was when he was little.

Wandanyan and Koumori Bat... I like that we're getting non human original characters that are allies. I was expecting more bishis.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Sweet, the site works again. xD

Loving Riku's hair and outfit, Sora's is pretty cool... and well it's a dog not a panda.

DanX

Great that we can finally post again, Riku's look has changed way more then sora's has but I still like both their new outfits.

Not so sure about the little flying thing and the dog couldn't they have just stuck with disney parties :( other than that game sounds great :D

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Riku fancies his short hair I reckon :3

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Yay! The outfits look pretty good and Riku's hair...not too bad. The companions look kind of cute.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I hope we get some explanation as to why Sora and Riku look how they do. If the game wasn't rumored to be taking place within a dream, I would imagine that the game takes place between CoM and Days.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Ideally, Sora and Riku will only appear younger for the duration of the exam but then for the rest of the game, they will be back to their 15/16 year old selves. But I've got a feeling, that after they finish the exam, they will end up stuck in the dream world for the duration of the game, so they will stay younger. We probably won't be seeing them as 15/16 year olds again until the ending of it.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I hope we get some explanation as to why Sora and Riku look how they do. If the game wasn't rumored to be taking place within a dream, I would imagine that the game takes place between CoM and Days.

Well rest assured it doesn't take place between CoM and Days xD thankfully

It could (most likely) be a dreamspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back