• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Japanese TV Spot (Now with good quality and subs!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
meteor is one of the spells/ dual link we can uses
they showed us in the trailer, mabey its part of the animation

Ohhh, I thought it was a cutscene, that is why I was confused because I thought it was story-related. A dual link makes much more sense xP

captain

Bronze Member
Screenshot04.jpg

It's not an apple :/ Its a meteor. I assume you mistook Sora for a stem. Besides, there aren't any flaming apples traveling through space that I know of :p

Hey... A friend of mine was killed by an apple.
apple.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm sorry for your loss, but I don't see the relevance of putting Snow White there considering she wasn't killed by the apple, just put into a deep sleep. :(

killjoy .

iLeen

Awards
So pretty much what I saw is a purple glowing Riku AND Sora & Riku (though somewhat transparent) side by side...I like :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So pretty much what I saw is a purple glowing Riku AND Sora & Riku (though somewhat transparent) side by side...I like :D

The Riku and Sora side by side thing has Riku in his glowing blue aura that we've seen in Traverse Town which shows they are in the same area at the same time doing the same thing but they can't see each other. It's quite beautiful really.

iLeen

Awards
Aa, I see:] Whole universe kur-split thing, right?

Although I did see a purple glowing Riku too, in the Tron world. It was only shown for a split second, but it caught my attention because of the bright pretty color *_* It might've been pink too...like I said, split second.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Aa, I see:] Whole universe kur-split thing, right?
Like Joshua said. The worlds have split into two.

Although I did see a purple glowing Riku too, in the Tron world. It was only shown for a split second, but it caught my attention because of the bright pretty color *_* It might've been pink too...like I said, split second.
Probably an attack of his.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
final tv spot

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Mickey in a red cloak?

vrQD7.png

The plot thickens dun dun dun