• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Curse those dreaded Mondays!!! D:

June 15th sounds like a nice date. Or does it come out on Tuesdays? Then the Twelfth :3

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm just hoping they don't go along with the 10th anniversary thing, like they're doing with Japan. I'm too impatient, and I'm not spending my summer without it. :3

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Curse those dreaded Mondays!!! D:

June 15th sounds like a nice date. Or does it come out on Tuesdays? Then the Twelfth :3

Haha, most games do seem to be released on Tuesdays. At least the consoles ones, I don't know if handhelds follow this trend.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Haha, most games do seem to be released on Tuesdays. At least the consoles ones, I don't know if handhelds follow this trend.

I got my BBS on a Thursday(358/2 days also was a Thursday), that's why I allowed the 15th to be a contender.

darkyo

i saw it at the store, but thats what i thought too, just a placeholder, im thinking it'll b released on the 10th anniversary

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

All games usually do. Nintendo games, like Mario or Zelda, usually release on Sundays... So this doesn't fit in with either cases.

cloudzack117

most games come out on tuesdays form america, though recently most 3ds games have been released on sundays, and i think skyrim came out on a thurs or a friday. Im guessing kh3d comes out on either tues or sunday.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Most things in the media industry are released on a Tuesday, this isn't just limited to video games. So, I'd say it's still a safe bet to go with KH being released on a Tuesday.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Is that a worldwide trend or just western?
I can only speak for Western, lol. Working in a movie store, pretty much EVERYTHING comes out on a Tuesday even if we have it a week in advance. It's a very rare occurrence for something to come out on a different day.
It's a common theme for the retail entertainment business.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
That 3DS looks sick. Is it confirmed for the US too?

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Oh god. I think this may be the one Kingdom Hearts game that I'll make myself wait for. I really have no intention of buying a 3DS right now, especially with the lack of games. The bundle/design isn't very impressive.

TepidShark

Awards
I feel like if they are going to the trouble to put it out in Japan as close to the same date 10 years ago that Kingdom Hearts came out, then I realistically Sept. 18th has to be the day for DDD's release in North America (if that makes sense). Plus, I have to imagine they want to show the game at E3 being that part of the reason E3 exists is to show your games to Western retailers and get them interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back