• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Seriously, what's AR? An ability with the 3DS? Is that what makes the bundles different?
Augmented Reality.
Wikipedia says(cause I'm lazy): Augmented reality (AR) is a live, direct or indirect, view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data.

For the games, the camera reacts to a certain pattern or image and displays a 3D image of something that isn't actually there, but you can see on your handheld. For my Harry Potter 7 pt. 1 game, the cover is AR because you can watch Harry walk over the cover via using your webcam to watch it on your screen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seriously, what's AR? An ability with the 3DS? Is that what makes the bundles different?

Augmented Reality. Utilizing your 3DS' cameras, you can interact with things blah blah. Wiki it :3 Yes, it makes the bundle different because you can get a rare, hard to get Dream Eater via the AR card.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
OP edited with more translated info now @_@ busy busy. Daaaayum, Ethnic Woman is getting the main site posts done fast, though <3

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

It's easier to understand by seeing it than having someone explain it to you.

[video=youtube;LgBi4Tl32XM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgBi4Tl32XM[/video]

You can make things look like they are there in real life even though they aren't. Like the part with the dragon coming out of the table.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's easier to understand by seeing it than having someone explain it to you.

[video=youtube;LgBi4Tl32XM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgBi4Tl32XM[/video]

You can make things look like they are there in real life even though they aren't. Like the part with the dragon coming out of the table.
Hehehe that Dragon one was the first ever thing I used a 3DS for at the Sydney Royal Easter Show. I had no idea how it all worked and I kept moving the 3DS away from the dragon :3

BagelBreath

Awards
You should really check it out.

[video=youtube;rMJ1O9b1aMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMJ1O9b1aMk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

What's happening when the top screen goes all green and has a hexagon pattern?
It looks like they're scanning for items or something.

The card itself still seems useless, assuming you can make/print/use an image of one (Like you can with the packaged AR cards that come with the system) and unlock the dream eater.
Sure, it'd be cool to have an official physical card, but I wouldn't pay extra for it.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Can't quiiiiiite translate it but I think that Square Enix Members have a first preference in buying the bundle.

Edit; Ooh and another edition just popped up on the e-Store. No info though beyond a temporary name.

KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary BOX

http://www.square-enix.com/jp/store/kh3d/index.html

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

BagelBreath

Awards
I need a job......
Is it weird that I'm 17, and have never had one, yet? I feel odd.
If it makes you feel any better, I was 18 before I had my first job. xD
No one would hire me for some reason, it sucked. =/

And I agree, needs more pink! :D

BagelBreath

Awards
I just thought of something!
For those of you that already own a 3DS and want to make it KH theme'd, OR if the bundle isn't released outside of Japan, you could always make custom decals on GelaSkins (Google it)
You could make it look exactly like the bundle, or however you want. You can make decals for the inside too.
I don't think it's very expensive either, I think it's like $20 USD?

I think I might do that. :D
The official one is too boring for me, needs more color and I'd like characters on it like the Crisis Core PSP.

You can make skins for other stuff too, not just the 3DS. (Laptops, Wiis, 360s, Phones, etc)
There's also pre-made skins, but I'm not sure if there are any KH ones on there, I haven't browsed the site in a while...

Sorry if this post sounds like an advertisement. o_o'
I just thought I'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back