• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D in VJump with New Dream Eaters and Screens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Xehanort, Yen Sid and Eraqus all trained together under the same master.
They were a trio like Terra, Aqua and Ventus.

Yen Sid never says that he trained under the same master as Eraqus and Xehanort. Yen Sid said he once walked the path of a keyblade wielder alongside Eraqus and Xehanort. Which means they were indeed a trio but it is unknown if Yen Sid trained under the same master as they did. From the way Eraqus talks and the way the Xehanort reports are written I tend to believe that Yen Sid trained under a different master but that more than likely Yen Sid's master and Eraqus' master were good friends and often visited one another, meaning Yen Sid, Eraqus, and Xehanort saw eachother often.

I would love to see a young Yen Sid and young Eraqus in a flashback sometime.

micbeasty

i personally think it would make an amazing plot line if while riku and sora were wandering in the realm of sleep, war was being waged against Yensid..Hey, Maleficent already apparently saw him as a threat when she sent pete to turn him into a heartless! I think what we're seeing is donald and goofy looking out at the mass of darkness surrounding the tower while Yensid and mickey make plans! Then i think Xemnas or whichever form of MX there is will break thru his enchantments, and Yensid will have forced donald, goofy, and mickey away before MX got into the room then inwhich Yensid would already know what is going to happen and lets MX kill him (similar to star wars plot which we all now they like to copy)

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
You know, they could be looking out the window to find stars in the sky returning and fairly visible parts of Symphony of Sorcery appearing due to Sora and Riku saving these worlds. I think you're all jumping the gun a bit on this one.

KevVentus

Yen Sid never says that he trained under the same master as Eraqus and Xehanort. Yen Sid said he once walked the path of a keyblade wielder alongside Eraqus and Xehanort. Which means they were indeed a trio but it is unknown if Yen Sid trained under the same master as they did. From the way Eraqus talks and the way the Xehanort reports are written I tend to believe that Yen Sid trained under a different master but that more than likely Yen Sid's master and Eraqus' master were good friends and often visited one another, meaning Yen Sid, Eraqus, and Xehanort saw eachother often.

I would love to see a young Yen Sid and young Eraqus in a flashback sometime.

I agree with this

I think we're looking a little too deeply into this tiny screenshot. The sky looks how it always does to me. And we don't even know if there are any Xehanorts outside of the realm of sleep

It's probably a screenshot from early in the game right after Sora and Riku are sent in. Yen Sid probably gives a cryptic warning and Mickey's all "Hmmmm"

KevVentus

San Fransisco is known for the gays

It seems he is suggesting the Dream Eaters are very flamboyant looking Pokemon

Which is spot on to me. Doesn't make them any less awesome though

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Ohhhhhhhh, see I was not aware of that. I mean I get it now. But nah, I still love the DE. I actually dig how obnoxiously bright colored they are, it sets them apart :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

As a San Franciscan, I find that pretty insulting :v

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I really like the jester looking dream eater. :D Hopefully we get more creativity like that one instead of random animals.

Mr Yippie

the g word is my trigger word please refrain from using or i will call the police

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
The Kingdanyan, Kumada Daisaakasu, and Nekubboi are three AR card Dream Eaters. If I am reading it correctly, they're the ones that come with the special 3DS.

The Nekubboi is a special Hebi Tokage, I believe.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The Kingdanyan, Kumada Daisaakasu, and Nekubboi are three AR card Dream Eaters. If I am reading it correctly, they're the ones that come with the special 3DS.

The Nekubboi is a special Hebi Tokage, I believe.

They better not only come with the 3DS :/ We know we are getting at least one with all the first run copies of the game.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
From KrytenKoro from the KH Wiki; the Dream Eaters in the corner are Kingdanyan (キングダニャン), Kumada Daisaakasu (クマダダイサーカス) and Nekubboi (ネクッポイ), and they are the Dream Eaters that come with the AR card.

Oh Kryten you crafty devil.

KevVentus

The random color schemes can be a bit much too handle, but I'm glad you can change them yourself

Mr Yippie

I have no idea what the green kuma panda is supposed to be referencing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back