• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D in this month's Game Informer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiRiku*Axel

In this month's issue of Game Informer, The future of the 3DS was discussed, and a short paragraph for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance was included. (As follows) While not new information, it's nice to see that KH3D is still not forgotten.

Unlike Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days, 3D takes place after Kingdom Hearts II and Re:coded. Finally, the story is moving forward! Expect slick graphics on par with BBS, battle system improvements, and jumping back and forth between playable Sora and Riku.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Lol I totally have this issue right beside me and I didn't catch that piece. Thanks!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, I saw that picture of Riku and was glad that it's getting some official mention as a game to look forward to.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember seeing this while I was skimming through the magazine, but it was such a tiny little blurb so I skipped over it xD

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Wait, this August? I totally just skimmed the whole mag and didn't see anything primarily concerning the 3DS or Kingdom Hearts.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Is it a new picture of him or one we've already seen elsewhere?

Same one of him in Traverse Town, looking over his shoulder.

kingdom-hearts-3ds-20110118103755878_640w.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wait, this August? I totally just skimmed the whole mag and didn't see anything primarily concerning the 3DS or Kingdom Hearts.

September issue, Page 65.

billyzanesucks

Seriously? I think I have that issue, and I never saw anything about the 3ds. Can you tell me the page number?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's total crap. Now I gotta borrow it from my sister's bf.

I wouldn't bother. It's a sad little excerpt in about 2x4 inches of space with nothing we don't already know. That short paragraph in the OP and the cropped picture of Riku in Traverse Town is literally it.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I also just found out that they're remastering ICO and SotC for PS3 in a collection.

Woop woop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back