• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Final Mix Speculation Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingXehan0rt

If there is going to be a final mix for KH 3D then they would likely be putting a new secret boss and a secret movie.

MasterZeR0

Only things I would want added would be Joshua standing on top of the greenhouse in the fifth district, post-game, able to be fought; a keyblade for defeating him; a flashback near the end that shows Lea's training; and maybe a few more commands (MORE WATER SPELLS).

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
There are water spells??! o_O

Yeah the Balloon spells are water spells.

Look I loved KH1 because it was original and everything flowed perfectly, then they had to introduce these stupid organization characters, which lead to a more confusing story with a Xehanort, they should of just kept it like KH1, where a new Villain from a new world tries and takes over from something new. The whole Maleficent part was epic in KH1, and possibly I would of loved having Pete being a enemy kind of like what he did in KH2 and revived Maleficent then Maleficent then trying to do what she did in KH1.

Thats the reason why I loved KH1 so much because it took characters from a Disney world and made a epic story out of it.

You would really prefer they just rehash essentially the same plot line of KH1 over and over? Too many game series do that already, I feel like one of the things I love about KH is that they dive into new story territory almost every game.

ShailsTDSPT

Only things I would want added would be Joshua standing on top of the greenhouse in the fifth district, post-game, able to be fought; a keyblade for defeating him; a flashback near the end that shows Lea's training; and maybe a few more commands (MORE WATER SPELLS).

Joshua fight... I want Final Mix with that + Sho.

EDIT: By final mix I mean INTERNATIONAL DLC

MasterZeR0

Not sure if I would want Sho or not. Yes, I love him, he's amazing. But he wouldn't exactly fit in, nor would it make sense for him to appear.

Plus, now that I think about it, we need a secret boss in another world too, not just Traverse Town. Maybe at the end of Symphony of Sorcery? (where the Snowgleam Woods and the Fields end). OR, even better, in front of the Mysterious Tower in SoS

Unumus

Awards
So there is only 3 water spells (only 1, depends on how you look at it)? In that case, I agree, MORE WATER SPELLS!!

There should have been some water effects when the baloon popped. It would have made more sense then.

Edit: I still think that there won't be a FM.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
New addition to Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: Nomura regrets leaving Olympus Colosseum out and is implementing that world into the game.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
New addition to Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: Nomura regrets leaving Olympus Colosseum out and is implementing that world into the game.
Also Agrabah. This version's story is based on the cartoon loosely, as they're saving King of Thieves for KH3.

Decrith

I feel like the game lacked personal mini-games. I mean in KH2 each world at least one unique mini-game which is quite enjoyable.

Decrith

what was the one in Beasts Castle?

Oh.. you got me there, almost all worlds. Regardless, I'd love more mini-games in a Final Mix, the Secret Bosses are pretty much a given.

Although, the part we're we help that clock, candle and pot felt like a mini game, even though you can do it only once.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
for the record, what was the one in Land of Dragons? or Pride Lands? Or Disney Castle and Timeless River?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
For Pride Lands it was obviously a time attack to see how fast you can reach lvl 99 :rolleyes:

Final Mix at least gave most of these worlds (semi) minigames with the Mushroom Org...

Aye, those were great. Also the Absent Silhouette battles too.

Sammi

I'd be surprised if there were a Final Mix version of KH:3D - but if it does occur, I'd love to see any bonus scenes that come along with it.

State

Awards
Doesn't have to be a re-released version, it could also be a set of addons named Final Mix.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
you're right. There's no reason for Square to keep it JP exclusive anymore.

The other final mixes gave us the option of importing and were restricted by Sony's restrictions. Nintendo has neither. DLC can add cutscenes and episodes(XIII-2) and remove scenes too(AC2's whole corrupt memories thing)

Awards
Would be pretty cool if you could fight all of the darknesses with their faces hidden but left it up to speculation of which ones you fought based off of weapons.

I always feel like a buzzkill when I post on this site. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back