• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Final Mix Speculation Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
Tokyo Game Show a little over a month away, and while it is up in the air as to what will be announced there, one of the possibilities is a Final Mix of KH3D. As always it is not a guarantee it will happen but there is always a strong possibility.

So with that in mind, should a Final Mix of 3D be announced, what do you think needs to be added, or what do you want to be added? (I put this thread in spoilers section so that one of the things you guys could talk about whether it needs an extended ending or not.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(I swear if there is a KH3D FM I will rage to the highest point of the planet and back because the 3DS is not region free so there would be no way to import gad damn it)

A Sho Minamimoto boss battle that is not Flick Rush. Honestly, I'm still in the honeymoon stage of owning this game so I think it is perfect (besides the glitches in the NA/EU/PAL version) but I'd do with some more YX scenes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
what do you think needs to be added

I don't think anything should be added because I do not think anything about a FM will be there.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
If, and this is a biiiiiiiiiiiiig if... actually...

IF

if a final mix were to happen, bring in the reapers! also more optional bosses.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
There obviously is going to be a Final Mix. There are so many things that we have instead of Japan, like the whole health being full when you drop back into a boss battle, they totally need a Final Mix for that...

But seriously, I honestly don't think there needs to be a Final Mix, what else needs to be added? Storyline wise.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't know whether there will be a final mix or not.
But IF there is, i hope for more optional bosses especially a secret boss who is related to the next game.
And more scenes about YX.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
If there's a FM I am not expecting to see it in AUS.

Still be could to watch on youtube, etc. though.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
There obviously is going to be a Final Mix. There are so many things that we have instead of Japan, like the whole health being full when you drop back into a boss battle, they totally need a Final Mix for that...

Just like they needed a Final Mix for KHII because we had censuring, wich they removed most of anyways...
Yeah... if they want a Final Mix, they'll get a Final Mix...

I don't know what I would put in a final mix. Maybe a secret boss fight against one of the hidden darknesses?
Meh, I honestly don't know...

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
If they release an entirely new FM game instead of just sending out some DLC, I'll be freaking pissed. Because they would probably release DLC in the west as well, but as always, we have no shot at getting a FM.

I would really like some more secret bosses, though. Julius was fun for a bit, but he was too easy, and he's only one boss. Bring on the MF-esque monstrosities! And it would be cool to get a plot-relevant secret boss as well, so we have something to speculate about (not that I didn't love the Disney fanservice that was Julius).

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
If they're gonna do it, do it the way of KH2FM!

ie more than a dozen new secret boss battles, new keyblades, new sidequests, a plot relevant secret boss, more cutscenes, a new area...............et cetera

Key Wielder

Awards
Like others have said, I don't really see a need for a Final Mix for this game. There was a lot given to us in the story, and it wasn't incomplete the way KH2 was. Adding another scenario really wouldn't make sense the way it did in the BBSFM. The story was pretty packed already, so I couldn't see them adding any new scenes or plot points unless they further demonstrated time travel and how Xehanort did everything, which actually seems to be something they might wait on for KH3 anyway when they all meet again.

More secret bosses would be interesting, especially seeing a few reapers in the mix. It would be sort of cool to either have a Flick Rush tournament or just an actual series of secret boss fights around Traverse Town with the different Game Masters.

Ranko

I don't think a Final Mix of DDD is necessary because the game is already packed. The only storyline bit I could think of them adding is Lea's keyblade training under Merlin and the fairies. And about optional boss battles, fighting the TWEWY cast would be cool.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Not going to happen, unless they fix the entire story of Dream Drop Distance, we won't see a Final Mix.

Original Sin

Can't fix what isn't broken ;)

Like others have said, more story related optional bosses would be nice. Even a couple of extra Flashbacks with YX "recruiting" Xemnas and Ansem from their timelines would be nice to see.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know what I'd want. Let's call it "Another Dive" as a reference to "Another Side, Another Story"/"Deep Dive" from KH1, and "Another Day" from TWEWY. It will be a special scenario with Sora and Riku doing some time travel hijinks or something along with RoS stuff and it will be crazy and zany and odd and fun. Yep, I didn't explain what I wanted but that is what I want.

The great thing about my idea is that it will never happen 8D

Rallade

Awards
I know what I'd want. Let's call it "Another Dive" as a reference to "Another Side, Another Story"/"Deep Dive" from KH1, and "Another Day" from TWEWY. It will be a special scenario with Sora and Riku doing some time travel hijinks or something along with RoS stuff and it will be crazy and zany and odd and fun. Yep, I didn't explain what I wanted but that is what I want.

The great thing about my idea is that it will never happen 8D

So basically, what you want is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff in the RoS?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
If a Final Mix were to happen, I expect the localizing would be up to nintendo, as Sony chose not to localize the others.

I can see a need for some more "real world" cutscenes(as that would help us keep track of characters like Lea, who I wish we saw more of) and maybe a bit of an extended prologue opening

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Can't fix what isn't broken ;)

Like others have said, more story related optional bosses would be nice. Even a couple of extra Flashbacks with YX "recruiting" Xemnas and Ansem from their timelines would be nice to see.
The story is already broken since KH 2 Now there just milking the series. I wish they would explain things clear out and open so this way we know what the bonkers is going on in the game, because after playing this game I have a feeling that KH3 will probably be Shit yes I said it and I stand by it.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah all the clues are given, if you just pay attention. Honestly, I fail to see how claims of the story being broken are valid considering how it isn't and it's all there to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back