• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingedangelgrl

Interesting scans indeed. I think Lea (axel) was referring to roxas not being there at the castle in radiant garden not sora. Also they need to rescue Aqua and Terra.I wonder what their going to do about those two though. I'm excited to see both of them.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Interesting scans indeed. I think Lea (axel) was referring to roxas not being there at the castle in radiant garden not sora. Also they need to rescue Aqua and Terra.I wonder what their going to do about those two though. I'm excited to see both of them.
I REALLY doubt that. Roxas was born in Twilight Town and was conceived in the Keyhole Chamber, which Axel likely doesn't even know about. I think it was clear that he was talking about Braig and Isa due to them likely being there.

Radar

Bronze Member
I am looking forward to see Braig/Isa's waking up. Hopefully, we will know what the deal is with Lea/Isa becoming nobodies. Going from these scans, and the trailer, the definatly did not loose their hearts in the same room.

So I am going on a 'hunch' and saying their is something special xehanort tried with Isa. Same with Braig, because I doubt he woke up in the computer lab room before the other 4 members, and just darted off to find xehanort.

EDIT:

As four members 9-12, well who knows. Who knows (Nomura.)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am looking forward to see Braig/Isa's waking up. Hopefully, we will know what the deal is with Lea/Isa becoming nobodies. Going from these scans, and the trailer, the definatly did not loose their hearts in the same room.

So I am going on a 'hunch' and saying their is something special xehanort tried with Isa. Same with Braig, because I doubt he woke up in the computer lab room before the other 4 members, and just darted off to find xehanort.

As four members 8-12, well who knows. Who knows (Nomura.)

Axel is VIII.

Awards
This game might take the cake for my favorite kingdom Hearts. All of my favorite characters are in it! God, I'm going to need to spend a month or two in the forest or something, to keep myself from spoiling yet another Kingdom Hearts game for myself (not that it's ever ruined on for me, but self-control always a nice trait).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
herp derp temporary until 4gamer/gpara/whatever updates with a better one

Sora.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So, is YMX a shapeshifter? Because I've been hearing this. In this scan, I see him with blonde haior andthen a scene later, I see Xemnas.
I think it's the lighting of the scene.

OMG its saix....... i had feeling but mysterious figure ..... is somewhat conneted to himhis hair i just noticed. Plus it explains why we see ever memeber but him and if axel wakes up in ther then so should isa...
You need to get your eyes checked. Seriously.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Now I really wish that I could see these magazines in English, or at least own the Japanese version to stare at.

cloudzack117

so were there any nomura interviews in this famitsu or was this one just a few new scans? i kno wthat it usually takes a while for the interviews to come out though, but these scans are more than worth an interview where nomura says some stuff we already know, and then [laughs]. at least this game comes out soon

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
only thing i don't get is why all other members O:XII are in their normal clothes, except for Axel he still has on the black coat...

Maybe when he was turned heartless/nobody he was naked? But In seriousness I liked these scans loads, they were quite entertaining, and fangasming.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Yeah it's Even... by the way anyone else notice the previously empty capsules in the radiant garden laboratory are no longer empty in a white hall, it's black with substance, probably darkness, hearts, or both inside the tubes? Looks like the labs even active again wow... just noticed that. In the picture with Leas face.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I just thought of something last night. Wouldn't Leon and the others be at the RG Castle, or at least there often... I forgot what I was going to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back