• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Information + KH3D In 3/22 Issue!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is what i mean chaser (sigh)
I'll make you a deal. You learn proper grammar and use it all the time on these forums, and I'll stop... whatever it is I do that everyone else is fine with except for you.
Oh Chaser and his offensive use of words! Can't live with him, can't live without him!
And if you give a damn, just take me, baby, or leave me.

It's seriously frightening to think that in the Realm of Sleep, giant Ursula lurks in the waters surrounding Destiny Islands. Waiting. 0.0
It makes me excited. I really want other past Disney bosses on that island.

micbeasty

I really hope that it's Ursula saying that because that just be eerily delightful! However, it could also be Sora. Since the realm of sleep is pretty much like where you go when you pass on, I think that Yensid and Mickey might tell Sora and Riku to be on the watch for fallen enemies seeing as they'd more than likey jump to attempt to beat the shit out of them!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm sort of hoping it's Sora saying that because in my headcanon that hints towards there being past bosses ;w;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm sort of hoping it's Sora saying that because in my headcanon that hints towards there being past bosses ;w;
But then it wouldn't make sense. Why would Sora say "They're here!" if he's also encountered other past bosses? WUT IS DE ANSER NOMURA

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I really hope that it's Ursula saying that because that just be eerily delightful! However, it could also be Sora. Since the realm of sleep is pretty much like where you go when you pass on, I think that Yensid and Mickey might tell Sora and Riku to be on the watch for fallen enemies seeing as they'd more than likey jump to attempt to beat the shit out of them!

The word "aitsura" is a generally rude term when referring to "them". So...just think who would say rude japanese words xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There's nothing Ursula related there. What's around the screenshot of her is the the Dream Eater segment of the interview.

Darn, I was hoping it would say something about a past Disney bosses arena or something along those lines because I hope her role extends farther than just a tutorial boss. On the plus side, if she is a tutorial boss, then that means I can reverse her over and over with ease :)

However, if it is Ursula who said "So it's true! They're here!" then that means someone else told her, possibly meaning she and other Disney villains will have relevance to the story beyond just being there for tutorial and whipping purposes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
However, if it is Ursula who said "So it's true! They're here!" then that means someone else told her, possibly meaning she and other Disney villains will have relevance to the story beyond just being there for tutorial and whipping purposes.

More like the Mysterious boy is going around telling villains stuff to make them do what he wants.

MasterZeR0

I don't care what context Ursula is used in, be it the Tutorial or what, I just want other Disney Villains. Captain Hook pleeease!

micbeasty

i want snake version Jafar boss battle! if he is used in this game like ursula then he better be in snake form!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
No one has a small cleft on his chin like Gaston~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As a specimen yes he's intimidating~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When he was a lad he ate four dozen eggs every morning to help him get large~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
And now that he's grown he eats five dozen eggs, so he's roughly the size of a barge~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back