• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Article (Now with scans!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hey there yet again :3

We have a nice bit of info translated from the latest Famitsu~

Introduction

The “World Submerged in Sleep” is said to be connected to dreaming, it can be opened by unlocking the “Keyhole of Sleep” that exists in that world. Instead of Heartless, in this world there exist creatures that devour dreams called Dream Eaters. There are two kinds of Dream Eaters, those that consume dreams and plant nightmares and those that eat only bad dreams. Investigating the Dream Eaters becomes the key guiding to the “Keyhole of Sleep”.

Yen Sid says to Sora and Riku, “When you unlock the Keyhole of Sleep and return once more to this place, you’ll be acknowledged as Keyblade Masters.” It is with these words that the adventure takes off.

From the trailer, we can confirm that Sora and Riku have new outfits and that Riku’s hair is cut. The Keyblade that Riku uses is “Way to the Dawn”.

Traverse Town

Two new areas are introduced, “District 4” and “District 5”. In the lit up streets of this place the “Reaper’s Game” is taking place.

Character: Neku Sakuraba

A 15 year old boy who grew up in Shibuya, Tokyo first introduced in The World Ends With You. He is accompanied by a cat type spirit called “Neko Cat” whose tail is like a music note. He has strayed from his partner and for the sake of winning the Game, Neku says that having a partner is necessary. Sora helps him out by partnering with Neku, though he doesn’t really understand the Game.

Dream Eaters

There are two types of Dream Eaters, your enemies called “Nightmares” and those that fight alongside you as companions called “Spirits”.

Spirit: Koumori Bat

It is a furry bat like Spirit. It is the first Spirit that Riku has.

Spirit: Wonder Cat

Though it’s hard to see what part of it is cat like, it’s a plump animal with a blue back and a white belly. It’s the first Spirit that Sora has.

Nightmare: Kuma Panda

It’s a panda with bear like claws that wears a short cloak and a slightly atrocious glare.

Nightmare: Torpedo Fish

This fish flies midair. Overall it’s about as long as Sora?

Nightmare: Wonder Cat

The Nightmare version, it’s slightly more sinister with red eyes and body and it’s black back.

Source: KH3D – Famitsu Details « SQEX

Also the pages from Famitsu (nothing special, as such):

fami%20scan%20thumb%201.png
fami%20scan%20thumb%202.png

famitsu%20scan%20thumb%203.png
famitsu%20scan%20thumb%204.png

famitsu%20scan%20thumb%205.png
famitsu%20scan%20thumb%206.png

Source: http://photozou.jp/user/top/817014

Last edited:

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Re: KH3D Famitsu Article

Was so happy to hear that my all time favorite KH world Traverse Town returned. Now it seems like I can't my arms down, over the announcement of 2 new districts!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

District 4 and District 5. Sweeet.

And, Sora does play the Reaper's Game with Neku, but he shut doesn't understand what's going on? That's funny.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Very excited to hear that the Reaper's Game is actually in the game (yo dawg). Hoping we'll see some Noise. Or Reapers.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

That's pretty awesome that he's playing the game. And that he forms a pact with Sora.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

District 4 and 5... wonder where they're going to be stationed on the world map.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

I really hope we get to see Neku fight. I wonder what psyches he would use.

snow_flake40

Awards

YES. So it's confirmed that Sora's gonna be playing the Reapers' Game with Neku? I cannot accurately describe my immense euphoria right now. But it's there. Trust me.

Also, can't wait to explore District 4 and District 5. I hope they'll be packed full of all those little secret things like the other Districts in KH1. Like casting Thunder on the broken battery thing to complete the circuit or collecting all the postcards dotted around the place.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

District 4 and 5... wonder where they're going to be stationed on the world map.

Weren't there "districts" in TWEWY as well? That's the first thing that I thought of when reading about it.

I hope they'll be packed full of all those little secret things like the other Districts in KH1. Like casting Thunder on the broken battery thing to complete the circuit or collecting all the postcards dotted around the place.

Ah, one of the best things about the first game. Well-hidden secrets to be found.

Edit:
I want to see Neku's cat-partner-thing

It'll probably resemble Shiki's cat doll quite a bit.

Wahm-bulence

My internet browser crappily translated the whole article and it mentioned Dumbo's world!!
I can't wait till it's fully translated and everything makes sense xP

SilenceTheTardis

This sounds great! I don't know how many hours i spent traversing the rooftops of this town. New districts can only be a good thing!

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Also, can't wait to explore District 4 and District 5. I hope they'll be packed full of all those little secret things like the other Districts in KH1. Like casting Thunder on the broken battery thing to complete the circuit or collecting all the postcards dotted around the place.

So much this. Maybe we'll find some Dalmatians that have been sitting there for the last couple of years, expecting Sora to come find them. I actually wonder if Districts 1-3 will be explorable still, or if they will only be featured through cutscenes

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm filled with so much excitement right now, whenever I see that DDD picture, I just can't help but stare at it, its so amazing

I'm soooo looking forward to seeing neku fighting along side sora :) and I'm also looking forward to see how he fights, no doubt that it'll be flashyyy.
And I agree I think neko cat will resemble mr. Mew except in a more dream eater way.

And yes, TWEWY did have districts, referring to the Tokyo districts, like Shibuya.

I'm so fucking excited.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I don't think we'll find any more Dalmatians; we found all 99 puppies in KH1 after all...

But yeah, I think Districts 4 & 5 will be quite awesome. ^.^

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
All 5 scans on both the main site and the OP~

Tidus14

is there coming more or is this everything for today? Nice that we now get more information from famitsu, I was afraid that it will be a news drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back