• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Event to be held March 3rd + Memoirs menu in Kingdom Hearts 3D!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
To be fair, Recoded and Days didn't matter.

It's arguable that Coded isn't necessary to understand the story line at this point, but that may very well change with DDD. But, even if Days wasn't good, it still mattered. Especially since DDD is implementing Xion.

Roro

Awards
Those kind of people are exactly those I will gladly laugh about when the time comes and these ignorant idiots have to realize that the so-called "spin-offs" are way more important than they were willing to admit, especially Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance.

This is so true! Those types of people are the ones that get on my nerves, they think they know everything about the series just because they've played 1 and 2. Then when 3 actually does come out they won't know wth is going on, and they'll start whining about it, making them even more of a nuisance. And they really have no one to blame but themselves. I mean one can learn a lot about the story by following the so called "side games." Those people are a disgrace to the series! ehhh maybe that last part was a bit of a stretch but anyways I'll just laugh it off too when the time comes :D

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I kind of wonder if the hidden data will come into play this time around... watch Ansem created a weapon program to like attack or nullify or even temporary restrain MX and stashed it inside sora.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It's arguable that Coded isn't necessary to understand the story line at this point, but that may very well change with DDD. But, even if Days wasn't good, it still mattered. Especially since DDD is implementing Xion.

That character isn't difficult to explain to people who haven't played Days. "Ok, there's this other person inside Sora besides Roxas or Ven. Her name is Xion." That is all you really need to know about her.

LOL! You sir are mistaken.

How? The only thing Recoded brought to the table that was new was the fact that there are people in Sora that need saving. Days had Xion. She is just another person to be saved. You can literally get the important story implementations in 5 minutes from both games. Playing them isn't necessary.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This is so true! Those types of people are the ones that get on my nerves, they think they know everything about the series just because they've played 1 and 2. Then when 3 actually does come out they won't know wth is going on, and they'll start whining about it, making them even more of a nuisance. And they really have no one to blame but themselves. I mean one can learn a lot about the story by following the so called "side games." Those people are a disgrace to the series! ehhh maybe that last part was a bit of a stretch but anyways I'll just laugh it off too when the time comes :D

You can't honestly expect Square Enix to not provide an explanation for all of the games thus far like they did with FFXIII for FFXIII-2. The thing is, if they left all those casual gamers screwed who didn't pay attention, they would be losing well over 60% of the KH fanbase right there. So as much as people are saying "I can't wait till they don't understand anything," that day will most likely never happen as when KH3 comes out, all those people will be caught up, though without a lot of side details.

Roro

Awards
You can't honestly expect Square Enix to not provide an explanation for all of the games thus far like they did with FFXIII for FFXIII-2. The thing is, if they left all those casual gamers screwed who didn't pay attention, they would be losing well over 60% of the KH fanbase right there. So as much as people are saying "I can't wait till they don't understand anything," that day will most likely never happen as when KH3 comes out, all those people will be caught up, though without a lot of side details.
I don't really follow what goes on with the FF games but yea I agree, it would be in Square's best interest to have a little recap of all the games for those who weren't following the "side games/spin offs or w/e." If Square left all the casual gamers screwed by not giving them background info for 3 they'd just be essentially screwing themselves over. And I'm not expecting Square to omit background info for those who weren't following, it would just be funny to see the looks on their faces if they did. You're right that day may never come but its fun to speculate that it would be the outcome should Square choose to omit stuff, which they probably wouldn't.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
So the "Memoirs Menu" is just a big Mega Theater pretty much? So it'll show all the scenes of past games? Seems like it would take up a lot of space.

Or is it just a few of the more important scenes with probably some descriptions of what went on in the games?

Mr Yippie

So the "Memoirs Menu" is just a big Mega Theater pretty much? So it'll show all the scenes of past games? Seems like it would take up a lot of space.

Or is it just a few of the more important scenes with probably some descriptions of what went on in the games?

all the scenes of DDD

recaps of the old games, nothing big

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Don't expect every scene from every other game...just like what Mr. Yippie said, only a recap, and a recap will only touch on the big parts. I wouldn't shocked if there aren't even scenes from other games, just still photos with words over them saying what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back