• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Trailer Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roro

Awards
Only flaw was the replacement of "We'll go together" with "Come with me." In BOTH the Japanese and English versions that the normal phrase that's used with the whole hand gesture (including by Sora in KH2).

I totally agree, when that scene with the hand gesture appeared I expected the "we'll go together" line. "Come with me" sounds so out of place. I guess this would be a prime example of its not what you say its how you say it lol o.o

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I totally agree, when that scene with the hand gesture appeared I expected the "we'll go together" line. "Come with me" sounds so out of place. I guess this would be a prime example of its not what you say its how you say it lol o.o

Yeah it was kinda dissapointing, I was all pumped up to hear that line and lost all excitment when I heard "Come with me"
There's still a good chance it might be changed though

raycat27_2003

Awards

Then my follow up comment was invalid.

HJO's voice seemed a little off to me, but I can get used to this.
David Gallagher was spot on, I think
YMX sounds like there are two different voices for him depending on who he's with. I could be wrong on this.
I can't tell you how flipping excited I am to hear Axel's catchphrase. I haven't heard it in such a long time and reading it in fanfiction doesn't do it justice.
To the person who said that the Organisation is like a failed KND operation: You sir/madam are a genius and I applaud you and I'm not being sarcastic either, I lol'd so hard at this.

riker.gif

I'm not going to be overly disappointed if Jeff Bridges isn't in here.
I haven't heard much from Olivia Wilde aside from Tron: Legacy and if she is in this: Cool.
I have no idea who Fred Tatasciore, but he sounds familiar.

mooglekupor

Awards
heh so much horny fanboys/fangirls here
To summarize my thoughts on the VAs all the Disney voice actors sound very lively and true to their personalities, and the original characters' VAs are reallly awesome.Each and everyone of them. My favourite's probably Sora, or Riku, or maybe Roxas....also Axel. Okay I love all of them. 'cept YMX. Sounds so boring I nearly fell asleep while listenening to him.
Why do ppl care if Olivia Wilde/Jeff Bridges/any actor voice the characters they played in Disney movies? If it sounds good then thats that. Celebrity status doesn't change the quality of...anything,really.

raycat27_2003

Awards
Why do ppl care if Olivia Wilde/Jeff Bridges/any actor voice the characters they played in Disney movies? If it sounds good then thats that. Celebrity status doesn't change the quality of...anything,really.

Because, at least in my opinion, it's cool to hear your favorite VA voice your favorite character in your favorite series.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
heh so much horny fanboys/fangirls here
To summarize my thoughts on the VAs all the Disney voice actors sound very lively and true to their personalities, and the original characters' VAs are reallly awesome.Each and everyone of them. My favourite's probably Sora, or Riku, or maybe Roxas....also Axel. Okay I love all of them. 'cept YMX. Sounds so boring I nearly fell asleep while listenening to him.
It's not that we care if it's a celebrity who voices the character. We just think it would be cool if the actual actor voices the character. While he's not a Disney character, the best example would be Ansem the Wise. Corey Burton is pretty good as Ansem, I think, but I also feel most people would agree that Christopher Lee is more iconic as the character. It's not that people like Christopher Lee just because he's famous (though that is neat), they like him because he was AtW first, so to many people he is the voice of Ansem.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
It's not that we care if it's a celebrity who voices the character. We just think it would be cool if the actual actor voices the character. While he's not a Disney character, the best example would be Ansem the Wise. Corey Burton is pretty good as Ansem, I think, but I also feel most people would agree that Christopher Lee is more iconic as the character. It's not that people like Christopher Lee just because he's famous (though that is neat), they like him because he was AtW first, so to many people he is the voice of Ansem.

Yeah, to be quite honest, I was bothered by Corey Burton voicing Ansem the Wise in BBS (or any other KH game where he did the voice for Ansem). The thing with Burton is, although he does his job well, he voices so many characters in Kingdom Hearts and f.e. Yen Sid sounds a bit like his Ansem voice and that bothers me. Two different characters shouldn't sound the same at all.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
This is the first time I saw an english trailer for KH and I wasn't hyped at all. This might help me resist spoiler temptation :D

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I liked 'hearts other than your own' a lot better than 'even if you're not the prisoner'.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I liked 'hearts other than your own' a lot better than 'even if you're not the prisoner'.
I think if they'd done a direct translation of this it would have sounded really stilted, but I agree that calling Sora's Heart a "prison" doesn't really suit the context seeing as it doesn't explain what he's supposed to be talking about (that Sora's Heart is harboring other Hearts). Also the line delivery on it still sounds really flat, so. :x

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Sweet! At this point, I wasn't expecting an English trailer before E3, but at least I got my wish fulfilled! Now we just need a different trailer, and English Gameplay, at E3 and I'll be set. Oh, and a Trailer for the 3DS eShop :D.

It really does sound like Jeff Bridges, but if it's someone else, they are performing the role excellently. The whole Tron Legacy world is awesome. I love listening to Access the Grid in my spare time.

YMX does sound deeper than I expected, but it's not a bad thing at all. Actually, it's freakin' awesome.

All in all, I am uber hyped. Best. Teusday. EVAR.

zoeycat

I saw this on my facebook newsfeed in the car, then I spazzed out so much I accidently hit my mom. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND RIKU SOUNDS SO SEXY. SOMEONE GET ME A BOX OF TISSUES I'M CRYING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back