• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Trailer Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Why was I asleep when this came out?
WHY DID I MISS THIS
ro;iugashdpret eh-[hrpieaw -[fusba eufcb' qAERHI

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I still think that that scene between Roxas and Axel proves that a version of Days in that graphics would have been better than the actual product #myopinion.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I still think that that scene between Roxas and Axel proves that a version of Days in that graphics would have been better than the actual product #myopinion.

Hmmm yeah, I can see why you think that but the biggest problem with Days were, to me, the repetitive missions. If they would've approached this better, I think the game would've been way better already, despite the graphics.

And actually, I thought the graphics of Days (and Re:Coded) were pretty impressive for a DS game. Sure, flat Keyblades don't look good but the graphics didn't really bother me at all.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I feel like they just plcaed the English voices over the Jappanese Trailer. Although there are some new scenes in this one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hmmm yeah, I can see why you think that but the biggest problem with Days were, to me, the repetitive missions. If they would've approached this better, I think the game would've been way better already, despite the graphics.
I'm actually okay with the missions. It's the graphics and gameplay that screws me over on this game.

I feel like they just plcaed the English voices over the Jappanese Trailer. Although there are some new scenes in this one.
Extra scenes?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I'm actually okay with the missions. It's the graphics and gameplay that screws me over on this game.

Extra scenes?

That's the first time I've seen Sora save Neku and some gameplay parts were diffrent too

The voices also sound like they are raw cuts

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The gameplay and that scene have been in a previous trailer

Venitas

Weren't the BBS trailers rough cuts of the voice acting? I wouldn't worry about awkward line delivery now

iC3

Im completely astonished by this trailer! The anticipation for this game has now definitely grown on me, and ill be having my money all set for July 31st. My only problem is that I don't feel that Haley Osment (Voice of Sora) did a good job with the voice acting for Sora this time around. With the story, it should feel as though Sora has grown/get older and his voice should feel more mature and stronger than how he was before in KH2. But from the aspects of the trailer... I feel as though Sora is a kid again like in KH1 ( which I believe is a bad thing). Hopefully in the next game Haley Osment can put some more "humph" in his voice, if allowed, and have Sora sound relevant to how presentable Riku's matureness shows and growth is. David Gallagher did an excellent job with Riku as expected. And I know the persona's of Sora and Riku are completely what separates the characters and creates that nostalgic chemistry & disposition between the two but I just thought the voice acting should've been more assertive to show how serious the circumstances are within the game. Im not saying the Dialogue should've been changed, just the voice initiative of it. Other than that, KH3D will be an experience on an 3ds handheld like no other! July 31st!

daken

Nope, it sounds way different. It sounds more like a girl's voice o_O
Josh in TWEWY has a more boyish voice with a hint of...I can't even describe it. Just not like what we saw in the trailer lol.

TWEWY audio was kind of compressed, so the voices should sound more full. I thought that his voice sounded different to.

raycat27_2003

Awards
I could be imagining things, but didn't the Japanese trailer have Even and Ienzo laying on the ground with that purple smoke around them???

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Is that... could it be... Jeff Bridges? Did they really get him? It's either him or the most fantastic voice double I've ever heard.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Great, now whenever YMX talks I'll have the pink haired dude in a lab coat from Bleach in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back