• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Trailer Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

choco-pocky

I am so squealing like a 12 year old fan-girl right now. I did not expect this; thought we would have to wait until E3 to get an English trailer.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I'm glad I didn't watch the Japanese footage, I liked all the voices in the trailer, Joshua sounds as flamboyant as ever, no surprise there.

Sdog

Awards
All the voices were great and brought a smile to my face, with the slight exception to Sora's. And Brett Iwan has come a long way on terms of improvement with Mickey from BBS, that makes me exceptionally happy. =)

Roro

Awards
18 minutes.... o_e Thatd be the whole game summed up. No wait... Diz could sum it up faster. xD

Haha just a joke out of excitement, not only would it be the whole game summed up, it'd also be asking for something that would never happen.

Claire-Farron

Haha just a joke out of excitement, not only would it be the whole game summed up, it'd also be asking for something that would never happen.

I'll though if something like that does happen. KH3's trailer should be 18 minutes XD or longer.

Sdog

Awards
YMX has an amazing voice and I'm totally convinced it's Benjamin Diskin. :3

Nope, David G. did his voice too apparently.

Edit: Nvm, goes to show what I know.

Last edited:

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Yup. To whoever said Benjamin Diskin is voicing Young Xehanort:

iOu4BXbDN4Zxx.gif

It’s totally him.

blacksun

Yup. Definitely Olivia Wilde ^-^. Joshua sounds too ... Joshua. I wanted to hear Shiki and neku voice well. Anyway chances for june E3 to translate the first trailer.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I want a 3D trailer on the Nintendo eShop please. 3-Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol might get one after E3..

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yup. Definitely Olivia Wilde ^-^. Joshua sounds too ... Joshua. I wanted to hear Shiki and neku voice well. Anyway chances for june E3 to translate the first trailer.

Wait, is that Olivia Wilde? I need to listen to her voice again.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I must've watched the Japanese cutscenes 10x, so hearing the English trailer for the first time sounded a bit awkward. But then I rewatched it a couple more times and now it sounds normal...actually, amazing to me:]

Yeah, everyone right now sounds pretty awkward.*except Ansem SoD, his lines were flawless and awesome*. I was expecting everyone to sound like the Japanese voices but in English.
Xemnas is really good.
Frollo sounds bad now, sorry.
HJO had really awkward delivery, but I'm shocked he can still make Sora sound so young.
Quasimodo sounds like a caveman.
Axel and Roxas sound fantastic as always.
This is weird to say but Yen Sid sounded way better than I expected for some reason.
Neku and Riku sound kind of old, and a little awkward, but still alright. They'll grow on me.
YMX is not what I expected, but still good.
I'm still not used to Mickey.
And I will not comment on Joshua's.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh my God, YMX actually sounds like what a Young Master Xehanort should sound like. Yep a young Leonard Nimoy right there. I was hoping they wouldn't give him that lighter voice he has in the JAP version because how the heck did his voice get so deep when he got old? lol Thank you Square-Enix.

Everyone's voice actors are doing great this time as usual. I'm loving hearing Xemnas and XH in english again. But I really want to know who they are getting to voice Old MX since Nimoy has retired.

Chistosa

Awards
I'll admit, the first time I heard this, Sora sounded just the tiniest bit off. But after watching it again 30min later, he sounds just fine. I think it was me getting too used to hearing the Japanese trailer. xD Riku sounds as sexy as ever, so yay. <3

Youngnort's voice sounds so familiar though...I KNOW I've heard it somewhere before. 9_9!?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, everyone right now sounds pretty awkward.*except Ansem SoD, his lines were flawless and awesome*. I was expecting everyone to sound like the Japanese voices but in English.
Xemnas is really good.
Frollo sounds bad now, sorry.
HJO had really awkward delivery, but I'm shocked he can still make Sora sound so young.
Quasimodo sounds like a caveman.
Axel and Roxas sound fantastic as always.
This is weird to say but Yen Sid sounded way better than I expected for some reason.
Neku and Riku sound kind of old, and a little awkward, but still alright. They'll grow on me.
YMX is not what I expected, but still good.
I'm still not used to Mickey.
And I will not comment on Joshua's.

I'm sure some kind of audio editing is done to HJO.

Oh my God, YMX actually sounds like what a Young Master Xehanort should sound like. Yep a young Leonard Nimoy right there. I was hoping they wouldn't give him that lighter voice he has in the JAP version because how the heck did his voice get so deep when he got old? lol Thank you Square-Enix.

Everyone's voice actors are doing great this time as usual. I'm loving hearing Xemnas and XH in english again. But I really want to know who they are getting to voice Old MX since Nimoy has retired.

Actually it sounded like a young Billy Zane. xD

Nimoy isn't retired. He is, but he's been making movie and tv show appearances. He's even going to be on the Fringe for the series finale. And was on the Big Bang Theory last month. And was in Transformers. The man is just retired in the word alone.

IMDB is editable by anybody, so we don't really use it as an official source xD

I'll admit, the first time I heard this, Sora sounded just the tiniest bit off. But after watching it again 30min later, he sounds just fine. I think it was me getting too used to hearing the Japanese trailer. xD Riku sounds as sexy as ever, so yay. <3

Youngnort's voice sounds so familiar though...I KNOW I've heard it somewhere before. 9_9!?

Kids Next Door? Hey Arnold? Naruto? Young Justice? Bleach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back