• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Trailer Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Left the trailer alone. Came back. Yeah, Sora's lines are delivered awkwardly, and I'm not getting used to Joshua's voice at all. But everyone else sounds great.

The dude voicing YMX, what other characters has he voiced? For some reason, I'm getting an image of Hey Arnold in my head.

iLeen

Awards
So this is really small and insignificant, but has anyone else noticed the awkward exchange between Mickey and Yen Sid when Mickey is asking to go help, and Yen Sid is like, "*gagflugh throatiness* I wouldn't go *line is completely dropped*." Because it's bothering me. I hope that's just the editing. :x

I think it was just bad editing, because Yen Sid and Mickey had more to say in-between when I watched the Japanese cutscenes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Left the trailer alone. Came back. Yeah, Sora's lines are delivered awkwardly, and I'm not getting used to Joshua's voice at all. But everyone else sounds great.

The dude voicing YMX, what other characters has he voiced? For some reason, I'm getting an image of Hey Arnold in my head.

Because he was Eugene from Hey Arnold.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ahhh, there it is. Sure I've heard him in other things too (probably have), but I can't put my finger on it. It'd help if I knew his name lol but now I can just Google it.

Number 1 and Number 2 of Kids Next Door.

VENOM FROM THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN. Harm from Young Justice.

Yeah...just some idea.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It's better to assume it is Fred Tatasciore rather than Jeff Bridges. If only to keep expectations low if it isn't him.

So that's Olivia in that game, too? If so, then I think it may be her in DDD. At least they sound similar.

Just try to stay whelmed. We'll take care of it. It's what we do ;D

And by that I mean, WE SHALL SMITE THEM WITH THE RIGHTEOUS HAMMER OF JUSTI-

No. But you get the idea. Really unfortunate that people are flipping out because of it though. Well, unfortunate for them because it's all really embarrassing to read from an outside standpoint. Imagine what it'd be like when they find out that they're wrong. Yikes.

I just saw your post on Tumblr :p Thanks haha. And yeah, I would be embarrassed when I found out the truth if I was them...

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I think it was just bad editing, because Yen Sid and Mickey had more to say when I watched the Japanese cutscenes.
Yeah, this is why I think it was a bad idea to just redub the existing trailer. For some reason it worked with the English BBS trailer, but here there was so much awkwardly placed dialogue and so many interrupted lines that it didn't feel coherent. Add to that all of the gameplay cuts still featuring Japanese commands and this trailer feels strangely like something of a rush job, which is silly considering how long they've taken to put it out. Hmm. :/

Still hugely exciting for the game and I think everything's going to sound great in it. Fingers crossed.

EpicCh33se

Awards
Just watched the trailer. Feels like a final mix trailer with the English voices and Japanese text and all.

Dclone

What a nice treat to come back to after a few days. Thoughts:

-Very pleased as always w/Paul St Peter's Xemnas. Love that man's work!
-Sadly, Frollo sounds like Corey Burton's Yen Sid...
-Axel, Roxas, & Riku all sound great
-Is that Olivia voicing Quorra? Pleaseplesasepleasepleaseplease!!
-If that is Fred Tatasciore as Flynn & Clu, he's doing excellent
-YMX sounds SO familiar....almost as if there's hints of Epcar in there...
-Speaking of Epcar, his Xehanort's Heartless sounded a bit...off to me. Not quite sure, but it didn't sound as deep as usual
-I don't know anything about TWEWY, so I can't say anything about Joshua's voice that everyone else is...
-Bret Iwan has certainly improved w/his Mickey since BBS. Bravo

Bring on the next trailer!

Halcyon

omg finally! a trailer that i can understand 8D hmmm.... i'm not particularly familiar with all these names you guys are saying but i cant really say whether im satisfied or not by the voice actor/actresses... not until I've played the game! <3 And how come some of the clips that were used were still in Japanese? D:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
omg finally! a trailer that i can understand 8D hmmm.... i'm not particularly familiar with all these names you guys are saying but i cant really say whether im satisfied or not by the voice actor/actresses... not until I've played the game! <3 And how come some of the clips that were used were still in Japanese? D:

It's crunch time right now for all developers since E3 is coming up in less than a month. They probably didn't have any time to spare.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
9 minutes 37 seconds long trailer.... *eye twitch*....

HOLY CRAP I WANNA WATCH THIS!... Are there any major spoilers in the trailer?

If you've seen the Special Trailer, then no. It's exactly the same ;D

Regardless, it's pretty tame.

Youniquee

Awards
-sobs-

why...why can't I have you KH3D? Why? T___________T *Cries forever*

I wanted to hear more of Neku's voice though~

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Someone on Youtube was saying Josh's voice sounded different... Is it just me or does that voice just sound fine? :p

I've been playing TWEWY again as of late and I don't really hear a difference at all.

Youniquee

Awards
Someone on Youtube was saying Josh's voice sounded different... Is it just me or does that voice just sound fine? :p

I've been playing TWEWY again as of late and I don't really hear a difference at all.

Nope, it sounds way different. It sounds more like a girl's voice o_O
Josh in TWEWY has a more boyish voice with a hint of...I can't even describe it. Just not like what we saw in the trailer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back