• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Demo Playable at London MCM Expo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
First English demo, I think it is safe to say that whatever demo they have here will be the one at E3 since they are close enough to each other in terms of date. I'm curious to see people's reactions now on it...even if only slightly sooner. Also, hoping to here about a bundle and such around that time so we'll see what else SE brings to the table.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Woah, I wouldn't expect that much out of this con. The demo, maybe a trailer, but this isn't as huge as E3 where announcements like bundles would be made.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Yes, enjoy your demo UK fans. And perhaps record some gameplay and post it online with your impressions of it, along with how the VA's sounds.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, enjoy your demo UK fans. And perhaps record some gameplay and post it online with your impressions of it, along with how the VA's sounds.

I wouldn't expect much of VA impressions. You'd barely be able to hear yourself think at these events.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I demand a demo at Anime Expo!!!!! :c All I ever got from SE at AX was a FFXI shirt with the Vana'diel signet and a fan. :c

kngdmhrts2

Hehehehehe...I'm gonna be there!! :D
And I could get a good impressions on the VA's, especially on the Friday 25th as that's a special early day for those who bought a weekend ticket for Sat+Sun, so the Friday is much much quieter ^_^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
*jelly*

I hope you have fun! :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Congrats London! I hope you enjoy your demo <3

iLeen

Awards
I demand a demo at Anime Expo!!!!! :c All I ever got from SE at AX was a FFXI shirt with the Vana'diel signet and a fan. :c

Here here! It's gonna be my first time going, so definitely want SE to have some KH3D action going on.

Youniquee

Awards
Omg, omg omg omg *explodes*
I'm attending this *U* omg -dies-
I'll try get some notes down about it. if my friends don't pull me away like they did last year .___.
;A;

Etherealin

:O

-runs off to pre-order her ticket right now-

I'm standing there and playing the entire demo, no matter how much my friends complain. XD

Rallade

Awards
466 Miles away from me... not that far, could make it in a day, sadly I'm a minor and I don't have time.

Kairiangel

I'll be attending the expo this year so I'll be able to give a detailed review on it and I'll see if we can get a recording of it as they had the 3DS at midlands last year which no one could bring cameras in but we somehow did XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, thanks everyone ;w;

But most importantly, have fun <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back