• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D BradyGames Guide Information!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Hey guys! Is everybody still jumping about last night's trailer? Because I still am!

As we mentioned a while back, BradyGames has planned to release a guidebook for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. Amazon now has preorder pages for the 244 page book (called Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Signature Series Guide) in multiple regions. North American buyers will receive the guide on July 31, 2012, the day of the game's release in the region. European buyers can look forward to it to getting their hands on it on July 12, 2012, 8 days before they can get the game. Below you can find links to each of the preorder pages from Amazon with their respective prices:

North America ($19.99)
United Kingdom (£12.99)
Germany (Unlisted)

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
They don't ever help me at all, but I'm still gonna get it like Birth by Sleep because I'm that much of a fan. And the artwork. I remember the nostalgia from when I put some artwork from the Brady Games guide for II up on my wall like a poster... *sigh in reminiscence*

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm assuming this guide will somehow help me in the end with a chart of DE abilities or something, if not, yup, collector's OCD I'd call it :)

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I remember the nostalgia from when I put some artwork from the Brady Games guide for II up on my wall like a poster...
Maybe this guide will come with an actual poster? That would be nice.
I might or might not buy this. I don't really have a lot of room for a big book like this, but I suppose I could make room if I was motivated.
/not at all motivated right now

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I'll just end up Googling anything I need help with like I do every game, although a guide might be helpful with commands and ect.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe this guide will come with an actual poster? That would be nice.
I might or might not buy this. I don't really have a lot of room for a big book like this, but I suppose I could make room if I was motivated.
/not at all motivated right now

I hope it will have a poster! I was disappointed BBS's didn't...

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I hope it will have a poster! I was disappointed BBS's didn't...
Yeah, that would definitely motivate me. The only guide book I ever bought was for Final Fantasy X-2 (because I desperately needed it) and that had a poster so my expectation of every strategy guide is that it should come with one. :3
*hint hint bradygames*

BagelBreath

Awards
I've never needed help for KH before, and doubt I will now, but I'm considering buying the guide.
I'll 100% buy it if it comes with a poster, if it doesn't then I'll just look through it at the store before I decide to buy it.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Sweet! This means Gamestop should start Guidebook preorders soon. Guess I'll check in at my local Gamestop in a few days. The Guidebook was the one thing I was waiting on before finally preordering, since Gamestop offers a discount on the guide if you buy/preorder Game and Guide at the same time.

Well, I've found the guidebooks handy...except for BBS's MF strategy. Boy, they were way off on that one...Plus, I have every Guidebook released in NA for KH games, so I might as well keep getting them.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'll buy it just because I almost always buy a guide to Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games, even though I rarely need a guide for the latter series. Actually skipped the guides for Days and Re: Coded.

The most help I got for a KH guide was with making the Ultima Weapon in the first game. I actually played through the game using that guide the first time through though lol it was the first time I'd ever used one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back