• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Availability Problems in Italy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks like we're hit with some more problems regarding Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] on the European front. As I'm sure we all remember, there were some issues with distribution in Europe. Among these, Nintendo of Spain had made the announcement not to distribute the game in their respective country due to it not being localized in the language. However, Nintendo of Italy is a different story.

Unlike their Spanish counterpart, Nintendo of Italy have proceeded with distribution of KH3D although it was not localized in Italian. Unfortunately, due to the demand for the game, there are now availability issues throughout the country. New shipments are currently coming in to counteract the problem.

Thanks to forum member Mirby for the heads up!

Source: Mpl90

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I just saw the news while browsing GoNintendo and figured it would be good to share. Don't want anyone to miss out on playing this vital installment in the series, ya know! :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully the new shipments will come in quickly!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is wonderful news for the fans in Italy. I just hope they purchase it and not avoid it because of the language barrier :(

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
That's good considering how pissed those members were when we received the news they wouldn't be getting it

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Nice find Mirby, staff.
Well this is nice and all but they don't care about understanding the game in the slighest do they? I can understand that lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well it's not like they don't know the language at all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They were utterly bamboozled! D:

D

Deleted member 34215

I'm italian and I can tell you that a lot of them are so angry about the lack of italian that they won't buy the game until it has a super-discount, months from now.
They feel like we got back to the '90s when all games where just in English and they utterly refuse to play a game that is not in italian.

Personally, I think that their attitude is plain stupid. They should go and learn english (by the way, we do learn it at school... some of us) instead of complaining, but hey, italians are like this.

Personally I play every game in English because I like the language and I find the italian translations a bit silly.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm italian and I can tell you that a lot of them are so angry about the lack of italian that they won't buy the game until it has a super-discount, months from now.
They feel like we got back to the '90s when all games where just in English and they utterly refuse to play a game that is not in italian.

Personally, I think that their attitude is plain stupid. They should go and learn english (by the way, we do learn it at school... some of us) instead of complaining, but hey, italians are like this.

Personally I play every game in English because I like the language and I find the italian translations a bit silly.

Clearly a lot of people were bluffing about boycotting the title, since the supply did not meet the demand for it.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Thanks for the insight, and I agree with you that their attitude is a bit on the dumb side.

MasterVittoria

I'm Italian and I have fortunately had undergone the release date. Obviously, though, I had pre-ordered it.
I was also told that many stores were not in possession of the game and I know that many have had problems and are still waiting ... I know that is also success a mess with all those who wanted to protest the failure location determination and that, I think, has great influence on the distribution of the game, even as the quantity.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm Italian and I have fortunately had undergone the release date. Obviously, though, I had pre-ordered it.
I was also told that many stores were not in possession of the game and I know that many have had problems and are still waiting ... I know that is also success a mess with all those who wanted to protest the failure location determination and that, I think, has great influence on the distribution of the game, even as the quantity.

I empathize. This year has been a mess for me as far as preorders are concerned. I've never had problems before reserving titles and having them available to me upon release, but for some reason, this year, they've been miscalculating the amount of product they need to distribute.

Italy still has it much better off than Spain though, they just need to exercise patience, unfortunately.

State

Awards
My country's prime language is Spanish, but games are distributed in English here (mainly because we fall in the North American region, but people still buy them in English and don't complain). :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back