• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D at Jump Festa 2011. YES or NO?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I am doubting that KH3D will appear at JF 2011. When it was being discussed at E3, what was there was just a tech demo showing off what KH would look like on the 3DS. They didn't even have a battle system developed yet. IF they do show it at JF, it'll probably just be the same tech demo, or possibly just a small teaser with cutscene footage and no gameplay, but I'm doubting it.

Thoughts??

jdeib963

Oh im hoping it makes an appearance. I want BBS FM and Im positive that it will be there with a full trailer but 3DS SHOULD be there. We need more of it.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I think the focus will be more on BBSFM, but, there might be something on KH3D now that development is underway.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm betting Nomura will just say "Please wait for more announcements at TGS."

Jokes aside, I think it won't be tbh.

Pratiko

Awards
If a tech-demo was shown to western audiences, then they must have the game pretty much finished for eastern audiences. Agree?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
If a tech-demo was shown to western audiences, then they must have the game pretty much finished for eastern audiences. Agree?
absolutely not. the tech demo was something thrown together at the last minute back in May. Real development didn't even begin until BBS NA and Re:Coded JAP were finished.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Technical demos are more or less pre-rendered videos are meant to represent and show off hardware specs, not to be representative of actual games. It's pretty early in the development cycle yet to have a fully functioning demo in the conventional sense.

Or yeah, I didn't get the joke either. >_>

Dionysus

They might have some pre-rendered teasers, but I doubt anything on the scale of a functional demo as of yet.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wait so the whole Sora falling out of the sky thing wasn't a real scene with a bunch of Soras falling?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Wait so the whole Sora falling out of the sky thing wasn't a real scene with a bunch of Soras falling?

---Seems that a demo trailer was premiered at the American game show E3…
NOMURA
: In the trailer Sora and Riku are on Destiny Islands, and then in Traverse Town many Soras are shown falling from the sky. Those weren’t real cutscenes from the game; the trailer merely portrayed the overall feeling of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back