• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Appearing At E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well to be expected. Can't imagine not having an english trailer, gameplay pods etc etc.

As always looking forward to the awesome KHI team for the updates ;D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What would they bundle other than the case? Which I'm sure you'd be able to buy eventually, or if not import

They could bundle a limited edition 3DS with a game. That is all that is needed. I agree that I can't see us getting something like the 10th anniversary box, but Nomura said he was very pleased with the KHDDD announcement at E3 all those years ago and he expressed enthusiasm at the bundle when he was speaking with Iwata. I wouldn't put a bundle too far out of the possibilities.

We might luck out and get a special edition, but like I said the problem with them doing it is low 3DS sales in general and low Dream Drop Distance sales in Japan

Keep in mind not many people have a 3DS, and a KH 3DS might persuade a good number of people to buy one, unlike the PSP and DS, where by the time the games came out, pretty much all the people who were going to get one...had one. Also, Kingdom Hearts always sells more in the US because of its exponentially greater sales as compared to Japan, so I don't think bad sales in Japan should deter them from the other territories.

I've been holding off on a 3DS looking forward to either a KH3D bundle or 3DS slim. Same for a Vita slim/next version, but that's beside the point. I'm looking quite forward to Nintendo's presentation in general. I'm really interested in what they have in store for the Wii-U. Of course, a KH3D trailer is also what I look forward to the most.

A 3DS Slim won't be out by KHDDD's time if that isn't obvious by now, but I'm also curious as to what Nintendo will say about the Wii-U.

axel95

Awards
My expectations from now until E3: news drought. :( :( :(
My expectations for E3 and beyond: English trailer at E3, and after that, the English site will start updating 2-3 times a week :) :) :)

JuarezX

It'd be great to make it to E3. Not only for Dream Drop Distance, but Kyle Landry, ViolinTay, and Lara will be performing there. They are all great musicians. (check them out on youtube). A 3DS Bundle would make my year :D

Key Wielder

Awards
I care a lot more about seeing a new Kingdom Hearts title... Dream Drop Distance is about out, so it seems redundant.

It's a good marketing opportunity, though. It's right before the game is coming out, so it's a good way to get more attention for 3D.

wii.red24

I was already looking forward to E3 but knowing that Kingdom Hearts DDD is going to be there makes me all the more excited this news just made my day : )

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
its getting even harder to avoid spoilers.. since its an english thing, they wont spoil anything right?

Considering SE doesn't usually care when it concerns revealing what we consider spoilers in trailers, I'd say...there is the potential for spoilers. I can't count of many trailers SE has released in the past and was filled with pretty spoiler-riffic stuff.

It'll probably be things we've seen in the past, but now it has English attached so it will probably make way more sense.

Crystal

Silver Member
No Final Fantasy Versus XIII? D:
Hope to see an English trailer and demo for KH3D :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No Final Fantasy Versus XIII? D:
Hope to see an English trailer and demo for KH3D :3

Not saying Versus XIII will be there, but if it was they wouldn't announce it. You know how much of an uproar it would create? If it appeared at E3, it'd be done in true SE-trolling fashion. ""And now a video of XIII-2/a highly awaited SE title!" *Somnus starts playing*"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back