• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Appearing At E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

While it should come as no surprise, this is amazing to know officially! Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will be appearing at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), which is taking place Monday, June 5th to Wednesday, June 7th!

Alongside Kingdom Hearts 3D, other Square Enix titles appearing at E3 will be Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, and Quantum Conundrum!

What are you looking forward to? What do you want out of the expo?

Source: IGN

.Oji

赤いテキスト
UPPce.gif

What are you looking forward to? What do you want out of the expo?

[ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod]Final Fantasy Versus XIII[/ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod]

Looking forward to hearing how DDD sounds in English. :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod]jfirefheirfheriflerhnf FFvXIII pls i agree! I've waited 6 years and I'll wait no longer![/ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod]

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
What .Oji said. Right now I'm most looking forward to here the English voices for the first time (beside those battle grunts).

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I think everyone just wants to see the English trailer, and a demo would be nice too.

zoeycat

*___________________* OH MY I can't wait. I hope they announce the bundle and show a trailer!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All I want is YMX to be voiced by Zachary Quinto (never happening) so some kind of self-fulfilling prophesy occurs or something...

But on a more logical level of thinking, I just want David Gallagher to not be YMX. I love David Gallagher, but I also love when KH gets new talent because it is always so much fun guessing who it is before an official press release comes out with the voices.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Some mention of the Kh this year. Remember last year when we were told there was going to be kh news at E3 and we have not heard a peep of it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Some mention of the Kh this year. Remember last year when we were told there was going to be kh news at E3 and we have not heard a peep of it.

Remember last year when there was no actual confirmation of KH at E3 and pretty much everyone misunderstood what Nomura was referring to in one of his interviews to be one?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I will say exactly what Sign said "The issue with last year's E3 was due to a bunch of mixed messages and misunderstandings that spread far too quickly, despite the fact that we never received a confirmation beforehand. They're definitely going to take advantage of the event to get as much publicity for the title as it takes place just a couple of weeks before the game's release."

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
I will say exactly what Sign said "The issue with last year's E3 was due to a bunch of mixed messages and misunderstandings that spread far too quickly, despite the fact that we never received a confirmation beforehand. They're definitely going to take advantage of the event to get as much publicity for the title as it takes place just a couple of weeks before the game's release."

Alright message sent. Cool your jets. Although I am curious of that new KH title announcement. I don't know if that is going to be announce at E3.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
*___________________* OH MY I can't wait. I hope they announce the bundle and show a trailer!

All I'm caring about right is a bundle. A demo is nice and all but I'll have the game eventually, a bundle, I'm still not sure about :( COME ON SENA!!!!

Sdog

Awards
Lookin forward to dome DDD trailer and gameplay, also some Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3.

Key Wielder

Awards
For the sake of the people who don't have a 3DS yet, I hope they announce a bundle. Other than that, like everyone else, I just want an English trailer. I'm also sort of hoping they announce something special for the tenth anniversary similar to the Japanese box, but I doubt it'll happen.

As we learned last year, it's always nice to have confirmation, so thanks for providing it! :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright message sent. Cool your jets. Although I am curious of that new KH title announcement. I don't know if that is going to be announce at E3.

Figured I'd get the point across to anybody with thoughts like yours. Not just you.

Nomura didn't say he was announcing a title soon. Just that there'd be some announcements over the KH series in the near future. Two differences, and I would not expect a new game announcement especially since they are still marketing KH3D. Don't expect any announcement until after it is out in North America.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Great to get confirmation for its showing. All I really need is a glorious english trailer to hear those VA's, but a demo would also be great.

kngdmhrts2

Sweet!! First London, now E3...that 2 week window of KH3D's appearance are gonna be great! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back