• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D 10th Anniversary Box Contents Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
kh3d.jpg

002.jpg

lqP4K.png

https://twitter.com/#!/aibo_ac7/status/162799895265280000
?????? ????10?????????BOX????????10????????? - ????.com
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] | SQUARE ENIX

The specially designed box with the 10th Anniversary logo contains:
  • Days + Re:coded + Dream Drop Distance
  • 12 Postcards (A visual history of the series)
  • A protective cover for the 3DS with a special design

The 10th Anniversary Box will go for 15,000 yen (approx. $200 USD)

The 3DS Bundle (completely different from the Anniversary Box) is 21,090 yen (approx. $280 USD)

It seems that a) Orders are limited to only one per member, and b) that the preference of pre-order is in accordance to what ranking you are on the Japanese Square Enix Members site, with the lowest rank starting on Valentines' Day (February 14th), and the highest rank starting on January 30th. In addition to this, orders cannot be canceled, so make sure you want to buy it if you're a member!

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
So all it contains is DDD, 358/2, Re:coded, a protective cover and 12 postcards?

Kind of fitting if you ask me, but certainly disappointing for most people I'll bet.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No wonder it's so expensive. That's one hell of a box.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
But... what if you already own those games and you want the other stuff? >_>

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Thats what I'm saying. Decent deal though for those without the games I suppose. Nice

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'll take the case, Postcards, and 3D please.
Days and Re:coded, I already got (although, I don't have the boxart for Days).

Hm. Maybe get this and then give my old copies of Days and Re:Coded to ppl or sell to Gamestop.

edit:
Approx. $200 USD? O_O
That price better be adjusted for US release, otherwise it's a rip-off.
3D is a $50 (or 40?) game, and both Days and Re:coded can be bought for $25 each. That's $100. Postcards and a case don't warrant another hundred.

Last edited:

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
I am disappoint... I had really, really hoped for a HD remastering of KHI and KHII, perhaps even Re:CoM?
Oh well, atleast a new game's dropping this year <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I just bought Days.And why? Why postcards? Really? Lithograph would have been fine.

What a lame Anniversary box :'(

cloudzack117

mixed feelings on days and recoded as they are my least favorite games in the series and i already have them, though still surprising to see any kh games bundled together like that.

WaveK89

Seems to be a Nintendo based box. Good for those without the games; however, not really worth the price for those who do have them.

sub6snoopy

Ok, I am a little disappointed. I already own 358/2 Days as well as Re:Coded. Even with those 3 games, I expected more stuff in it then just postcards and a special case. Almost not worth my money.

cloudzack117

does it come with the custom kingdom hearts 3ds? if not then im not even considering it as i already have both days and coded plus the KH christmas cards from REcom are still on my desk

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
does it come with the custom kingdom hearts 3ds? if not then im not even considering it as i already have both days and coded plus the KH christmas cards from REcom are still on my desk

The 3DS Bundle does. Not the Anniversary Box. The box is strictly the three games, the postcards, and the protective case.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for letting us know what was in it. <3 Now we don't have to wonder anymore~

I really want the postcards and protective case though... maybe we could get them as pre-order bonuses over here >_>

MadasaHatter

Wow, what a letdown :/ Couldn't they do better? I mean seriously 2 of the 3 games are pretty bad, and postcards? Wtf? Who cares about postcards? Wow, lame. At least I know I don't have to spend money on this. Less money for square I guess.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just gonna say: this box is very reasonably priced by Japanese standards. Of course, if this is brought overseas, the prices will be adjusted accordingly, like we say with each merchandise update. Also, remember that the 3DS is region locked. If you purchased this box, unless you have a Japanese 3DS, the KH3D that comes with it will be unplayable.

Wow, what a letdown :/ Couldn't they do better?

I don't know. Couldn't you lower your expectations to what would be remotely realistic? `3`

I mean seriously 2 of the 3 games are pretty bad, and postcards? Wtf? Who cares about postcards?
Good thing the entire Japanese population doesn't share the same opinion as you.

Wow, lame. At least I know I don't have to spend money on this. Less money for square I guess.
I'm sure they'll be just heartbroken.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sorry guys that you don't like postcards. I like them. I still have the ones I got from Re: Chain of Memories. I framed them.

It's logical, guys. This is on a Nintendo system. What games came out on the DS? Days and Re:coded.

Now, some people actually do like those games. I love Re:coded, many others do, many others love Days. Some people see this box as a great thing. It is also a collector's item.

You don't have to buy it. You aren't hurting SE's feelings or pocketbooks by not buying it.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The protective case (protective as in awesome looking) is the only thing I'd want besides 3D. I wouldn't mind owning Re:Coded, not a bad game imo. Days on the other hand can go jump off something 99ft tall. I'd dig the postcards though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back