• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I really do hope that the series stays on the PS2. Truthfully, not everyone can afford a new gaming system all the time, and I'm in that boat. =/ Thoughts on this topic? What console do you think/wish it will be on?

darkness1

yea i cant afford a ps3 either but I don't think the series will stay for the ps2

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I really do hope that the series stays on the PS2. Truthfully, not everyone can afford a new gaming system all the time, and I'm in that boat. =/ Thoughts on this topic? What console do you think/wish it will be on?

Personally, I don't want Kingdom Hearts to go Next-gen yet. (Perhaps on the Wii, although?) I just like the graphics the way they are. (Not just because I don't own a Playstation 3. )

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Well, at least until I start working.. I really don't wanna buy another system.. I mean, more things are important than a video game.. like college and stuff. Why not keep it on the system that like everyone owns??

Juicyboix12

Awards
I agree. I would want KH3 to be on the PS2... I really can't afford PS3...

It would be better if it's a multiplatform system for everyone to enjoy Lol

SoraWhite

Website
www.myspace.com
I agree that it should be on the PS2 but, I highly doubt the game will come out before Christmas so, everyone....beg Mother and Father for ta PS3.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The PS2 will be out dated before the next Kingdom Hearts Project is even released. The next Kingdom Hearts Project probably won't be out for another 2 and a half to 3 year wait. By that time, people can save up money and purchase a next gen console such as the PS3. Who knows it might come down in price by that time.

anaki

apparently. nomura said that work on KH3 wont start until after the release of FFvsXIII so that the dev team has some practice with the ps3 ...

thats they learn to use the ps3 well before making KH3 most likely means that KH3 is on the ps3!

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
apparently. nomura said that work on KH3 wont start until after the release of FFvsXIII so that the dev team has some practice with the ps3 ...

thats they learn to use the ps3 well before making KH3 most likely means that KH3 is on the ps3!
That's right. I've held a theory ever since I read that, being as how Nomura wants to complete VS. XIII to gain more knowledge on the PS3 hardware before making his next game.

twilightdarkness

im hoping it stays on the ps2..xD i have a ps3, but there not all t hat great..plus i like the graphics the way they are..xD but seeing how the new trailers are..it might be on ps3

SHadyLAdy_70

Website
shadylady-70.deviantart.com
There will be one benifit (for sony at least) if the next KH games comes out on PS3, the sales of the PS3 will go up imensly...compared to how things are going on now, sony will be very happy if this happens. Well...if the controls are easy and the graphics are good (I dunno how the ps3 handles), then a good number of ppl would be willing to buy a PS3 to play KH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back