• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many People would like to get KH3 for the following System:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

i think KH3 will b 4 ps3 because square is going to make other kingdom hearts game but it isnt going to be called KH3 but maybe after thta game they going to make a KH3 and its going to b for ps3 and hopefully by then the price for the ps3 will drop down

D

Deleted member 36435

I think the next game will be a spin-off like CoM for the DS then KH3 will be on PS3.

innerlight

ITs already been said the next kh with go next gen but it would be cool if it stayed on the Ps2 becuase then I wouldnt have to pay a bunch of money for the ps3. But you know its still going to be epic because new system new possibilites

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Honestly, as long as it's not on the PSP, I won't care. (Well, I might if it's on the GCN/Wii, but I like those systems.)

I don't need ANOTHER reason to get a PSP (the first being Crisis Core.)

innerlight

who knows anyway , nomoras know for being tight lipped about it, i read an interview about kh3 today where hes says it wont probably even be called kh3 because that would make it a new series,anyway that would be to long to wait for a ps4

Haku

<3
I think that it's for sure going to be on the PS3 just because the other games in the series have already been on the PS consoles.

andybling2007

Yea they should realeas the game by 2008 because alot of people dont have The ps3 or xbox360.

andybling2007

Yea i guess buy like i said alot of people dont have a Ps3 ,Xbox 360,or Wii,Ijust have a ds,PsP,Ps2.

MPC1301

I think that it's for sure going to be on the PS3 just because the other games in the series have already been on the PS consoles.

yea, and also,COM was (randomly?) on the GBA. who knows, noruma never stated that it would be soley on the ps3, it could also have the possibility of being on the wii

Haku

<3
i dont want them to move to fast on the next game. i hope the kinda take their time and make it perfect. and i hope its for Ps3.

Yeah, I don't want them to make the next game so fast too because usually when games come out so fast one right after the other they usually aren't good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back