• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Thanks a buch man for giving us this, I am so giving you rep points! Lots of it is possible but the letter is probably not xehanort, he is dead, simple as that and the knights were complety new characters, although other parts of this specualtion could be possible, as for the names of the knights, thats impossible, those names are kinda rediculous, that won't actually happen, and the game won't be called that, its tooo early, they probably haven't even thought of a name yet. Thanks anyway man, it is still info!

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Thanks a buch man for giving us this, I am so giving you rep points! Lots of it is possible but the letter is probably not xehanort, he is dead, simple as that and the knights were complety new characters, although other parts of this specualtion could be possible, as for the names of the knights, thats impossible, those names are kinda rediculous, that won't actually happen, and the game won't be called that, its tooo early, they probably haven't even thought of a name yet. Thanks anyway man, it is still info!:D Sorry for the double post, comp is acting stupid.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
these are really good SPECULATIONS, and THEORIES, for those who can't stand rumors and who assume we all think we have kh3 figured out, but in reality we are making theories and discussing our OPINIONS untill Nomura CONFIRMS anything,
but anyways these are really great theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back