• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think that there will be a kh3?

• Yes

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Wtf are you thinking?..

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I dont know..

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
LoyalSubject said:
i hope there isnt. i dont think i could handle waitin another 4 years for the next game to come out itll be torture. plus makin another game will ruin the series. its one of those games where i think ok theres another one now just end it already. i do have a feelin that they will make another one though

A good point you state there, but look on the bright side of it.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Deathsaber99 said:
well, if KH2 leaves you asking more questions or a giant cliffhanger, then i think we'd all want a KH3.......plus, you all complain about how you hate waiting for KH2. Don't lie, you love it, i mean, just think of how you feel when there is a new scan, or another update, its just the joy of anticipation. . . and when the game comes out, it will be all the better.

yeah if there was a cliff hanger id want a kh3. but i DO hate waitin for the game i would rather not know anythin about it and have the game now then know info on it and have to wait another three four months. i wouldnt mind as much if they didnt change the release date so much. but i guess thats cuz the game was supposed to come out sep. 14 when i found out about the second one which is one month exactly before my birthday otherwise id probably be a little more patient

DarkOblivion

whaha yeah that would suck, but KH1 made a way into my heart, doesnt matter how sucky KH2 will be , in my eyes it will always be awsome

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
true very true especially <for me at least> since my favorite disney characters r ganna be in it thats all the game needs to win my attension.

G

GenoX

LiD said:
Yes..Noruma said soras adventures won't end here..but i don't wanna wait as long as im waiting for KH2 to come out..so i don't even wanna start thinkin about kh3..lets just get past 2 first

Well TN said that the announcment of KH2 was way to early. So we might not get info till the year it comes out or the yaer before. We might not even get a secret trailer for KH3

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
wasnt it said that there would only be a kh3 if kh2 sold a lot and was a huge sucess? if thats true then there probably wont be a kh3 secret trailer

DarkOblivion

yeah it was bad of TN to make a secret trailer, it made is already wait for KH2, which made the waiting time so long

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
I have to say that a KH3 would be good, but once again like how many people said, it all depends on how KH2 sells, in my opinion i think it'll be a mojor hit! They put so much effort n detail into it, so there might be a kh3, and if there was i would still like it to be Sora n the gang with some new peeps. This game is truly amazing, i heard KH2 would be longer, anyway if there would be a kh3 then it'd be released atleast in the year 2010. :D

Sora_182

I'm sure if Kingdom Hearts 2 sells tons of coppies they'll make another one. Or they might not, it depends on what kind of company they are (I don't really know about Square, I only play Kingdom Hearts, and I've never been bored enough to look up info on the company). They might decide that they explained everything in KH2, and that there is no need for another video game. Or they'll try and milk Kingdom Hearts for all it's worth until nobody really cares about it anymore because the storys were far from intresting or entertaining.

Personally I'd love to see another KH game, one with a Kokaua(sp?) Town (lilo and stitch level).:p

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
The way I see it:
Part one: The Begginning/Questions
Part Two: The Gathering/Answers
Part Three: The Defeat/Victory
I mean, so what if we get the answers in KH2?
In Star Wars the "Empire Strikes Back" we learn that Vader is Luke's Father, but that doesn't solve the story.
And I'm 100$ that Kh2 is going to be...huge. Gigantic, explosive! Do you know how evilly perfect Square's plan was? The HUGE gap between the two games, with trailers and COM inbetween, adding more and MORE suspense each month? It's perfect. Billions of people are going insane about the game, and with each clue, no matter how big or small, the KH fandom gets larger...
Squaresoft is taking over the world

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
well although i hope that there will be a kh3..i'm not sure if they'll have it..cuz by the time kh3 comes out..the ps3 has already been released..so yeah..it can be on the ps3..but..it's not the same..i guess..yeah..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back