• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think that there will be a kh3?

• Yes

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Wtf are you thinking?..

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I dont know..

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
If there is a KH3 and its on the ps3 Im not getting it. I'm saving for a xbox360. I really hope there isn't a KH3

yuna:)

Golden_Chocobo said:
well although i hope that there will be a kh3..i'm not sure if they'll have it..cuz by the time kh3 comes out..the ps3 has already been released..so yeah..it can be on the ps3..but..it's not the same..i guess..yeah..

If there is a KH3 and it's on ps3...NO!!!! I spent so much money on KH and one ps2!!!

so... it'll probably suck if KH3 (if there is one) came out on ps3...

Last edited:

kizzyke

i think that when they're making a KH3... it would be lame...
i mean...a game like that...the leading character is growing up so if they're making several KH's more, sora wouldn't be a young kid anymore. and i don't think they're about to make some kind of final fantasy from it.

Last edited:

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
yeah well that's what i'm saying..and doesn't ps3 cost like 500 dollars?? Anyways..i think kh2 will be the last kingdom hearts..although i HOPE there will be a kh3..

DaRkHeArT555

I dont know. I think as long as they dont try to hard and make it stupid.and ity should be neccesary to the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back