• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think that there will be a kh3?

• Yes

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Wtf are you thinking?..

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I dont know..

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
ive always wanted to know this. The thing is as we are being revealed more and more about KH2. I was thinking..If KH2 is a big hit and sells millions of copies. Is there a chance that they could make a Kh3?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Probably but maybe not, I don't think they'd want another Final Fantasy thing.......

Although I think they should have a KH3 with Sora (and party) and then continue with different characters....

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
TN already stated that a Kingdom Hearts 3 would depend on how Well Kingdom Hearts 2 sells. So if KH2 sells in large Numbers in its first year then were more then Likly to see a KH3 in the Near future.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
DarkOblivion said:
why is there new KH3 thread every week

Because,people are just sooooo tempted to get KH2 and they want the KH series to be like the FF series.

Anyway,it's just like Vise-Versa said,TN already stated if the sells are huge,we'll get a KH3

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I thought i heard somethin about that but i didnt know from where.

corona1505

Website
www.xanga.com
It would be interesting to see a KH3. But then again, we have to think about the whole sales idea. KH2 is trying to reach out to a bigger audience than the previous game, but there's still a lot of people who dont appreciate the idea of disney mixed with final fantasy elements. So who knows how well the sales will be. Maybe they should just end KH2 with these characters (sora, kairi, etc.) and continue the series with new characters (bhk, etc.)

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
yes, the actual making of KH3 depends on the sales of KH2. But i heard in an interview( a while back i dunno if i can find it) that Nomura said a lot of questions for KH1 are answered in KH2, and that it sums up the plot in the end. He also said that he has a final scene in his head, but he didnt know if that would be implemented into KH2 or another game. If there is no need for a KH3, then i dont want it, but if KH2 leaves me hanging, then yes, there should be one

LiD

Yes..Noruma said soras adventures won't end here..but i don't wanna wait as long as im waiting for KH2 to come out..so i don't even wanna start thinkin about kh3..lets just get past 2 first

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Yea really..just thinkin about kH2 is driving me nuts..

DarkOblivion

Because,people are just sooooo tempted to get KH2 and they want the KH series to be like the FF series.

Anyway,it's just like Vise-Versa said,TN already stated if the sells are huge,we'll get a KH3

whats this with everyone saying FF is a serie, it isnt, its just all different games with the same name to improve sells

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Vice-Versa said:
TN already stated that a Kingdom Hearts 3 would depend on how Well Kingdom Hearts 2 sells. So if KH2 sells in large Numbers in its first year then were more then Likly to see a KH3 in the Near future.

This brings up another question, will KH2 sell big? Yes. Way more than KH itself, so I guess there's a high chance that there will be a KH3.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i hope there isnt. i dont think i could handle waitin another 4 years for the next game to come out itll be torture. plus makin another game will ruin the series. its one of those games where i think ok theres another one now just end it already. i do have a feelin that they will make another one though

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Oh god i hope not. I'm sick of kingdom hearts, in fact as soon as i play KH2 im getin a xbox 360 and playin the halo games

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
well, if KH2 leaves you asking more questions or a giant cliffhanger, then i think we'd all want a KH3.......plus, you all complain about how you hate waiting for KH2. Don't lie, you love it, i mean, just think of how you feel when there is a new scan, or another update, its just the joy of anticipation. . . and when the game comes out, it will be all the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back