• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, I think that it could be possible that they might have a KH3, my reason for this is some things the director said himself....

BEYOND KHII?

The story is carrying on to KH2, but is there a story that will continue CoM itself?

This game system is very fun to use so I want to use it again the future. However, CoM doesn't really have a story in itself but, is just a piece of a much larger story. Right now, I feel that making a CoM 2 is a very difficult thing indeed.

Within yourself, have you been thinking far in terms of the story of the world of KH?
No, for now it's been decided on how KH2 will end but I really haven't been thinking beyond that. All the enigmas that arose in KH and CoM will be solved in KH2 so it is possible to end it all then and there. However, quite a few new mysteries are glimpsed at in KH2 so it isn't impossible to create another story afterwards. The question now is "shall it be done?".

But will KH2 feature secret movies that glimpse into a possible sequal again?

I quite like secret movies so there might something in KH2... But first, we need to finish KH2 (laughs).
This is from Kh2.co.uk

After reading this I began to think that it as he said, would be easy to "end it then and there" but he wants to continue this game. And I think it will, this is a classic mix, two things that would never have been thought of together. But Square-Enix and Disney hit a jackpot!, Why wouldnt they continue?

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
No offense, but why are you even thinking of a Kingdom Hearts III yet? We do not even have Kingdom Hearts II yet. For all we know, there may not even be a Kingdom Hearts III game. (I hope there will be, but there is always that chance there won't be one.)

Ferry13 said:
but kh3 wil take another 3 or 4 or 5 years or mabye even more then i wil 17 18 19 just the thougth of it that i have to be that old to get it then we have 2 wait again

True true, then again we might not even have a KH3

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com
Interview to be translated later, but the biggest shock of it is Nomura admitting that the ending suggests that yet another Kingdom Hearts sequel will be made.

This was just posted on kh2.co.uk just today! I will post the new interview when it is translated

M

Mika

Sora's_son said:
They might make........KH XII...........
.......or...not.................?

Not that I don't want it, but, It's not the Final Fantasy series....
Would be nice though... But then again... At the rate Square Enix is going (with aging & stuff) Poor Sora would be an old man! Thinking about it sounds pretty funny. An old man leaning on a keyblade.... Creepy... :p

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well at least we know that if they make a KHIII that might be the end of sora's story and on to a new one remember what they said about Sora's story would come to an end:)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
If they end sora's story in KH3 I hope they give us a better character even thought sora was great :)

AnuBis22

I think that after kingdom hearts 2 comes out there going to make sort of a connecting type game kinda like chain of memories:D. Then there going to make KH3.:rolleyes:

d_fallen_1

if there is a kh3,i hope it would be like zone of the enders 2. having hundreds of enemies at once, and able to lock on to all of them and using a special attack to wipe them all out.

worlds that cold be a possibility for the ps3.

hunchback of notre dame
journey to atlantis
neverland(if is not already confirmed in kh2)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
if there is a 3 it'll most likely be the last.. but it'd be cool.. ya know the characters growing with us, its gonna end up like FF games.. where the main characters are like around 20 yrs. old

d_fallen_1

sora as a 18 year old....lots of cool moves, know what he is doing, probably would leave donald and goofy on the ship. there's only one way to find out. defeat kh2 and hope there is a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back