• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 (yeh i know...another one)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMickey06

my question is about the third installment of kh. with all these theories of the next kh, do u think that there will still be disney worlds and final fantasy characters? cuz it seems like the plot seems too different to include disney(but thts just my opinion). wats ur input about the next kh and anything else of the next kh game.

ps. it wud be so cool if there was a kingdom hearts podcast, where they just discuss kh. or maybe not... but the plot is something thts really good to talk about for a podcast cuz it brings so much theory and discussion. is there one? cuz if theres one, i wud listen to it!

p.s.s. can someone put the skies of hope from kh2.co.uk on youtube or somethin. cuz i cant download tht much. i wud love to watch tht.

T.K.O.L.

I think kh3 is gonna be about the soul like the first one was about the heart, the second one was sort of about the body becasue of the empty shelled nobodies and for the third one I thinks its gonna be about the soul and I also think this because in the ansem report he was talking about the heart, body, and soul.

Oh by the way I would put it on youtube but the site is under reconstuction so yeah...........

dariel

they shuld make a ff with sora,riku,kairi,cloud,leon,tifa!!would be pretty cool

punksora

it makes since....heart,body,soul.KH1,KH2,Kh3. And i think that there will probably not be as many disney characters/worlds as in KH1 and KH2

dariel

they shuld make a ff with sora,riku,kairi,leon,cloud,tifa!!or maybe not lol

Twinblades

yea thats sounds reasonable

i think its gonna b about alllll the keyblade masters and explain the comcept of keyblades

Twinblades

it wouldnt b kingdom hearts without disney characters it would b more final fantasy so they will b disney characters

sry 4 double posting

cornyperson

well the KH1 secret movie could also make it seem like Disney wouldn't be in it too. Disney already technically is in it if you look at the keyblades with Mickey's keychain. so it's not like they are gonna leave Disney out, Disney is part of the whole KH game. for me, that would take 90% of the fun out of it, but i dunno, we'll just have to wait and see.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
cornyperson said:
well the KH1 secret movie could also make it seem like Disney wouldn't be in it too. Disney already technically is in it if you look at the keyblades with Mickey's keychain. so it's not like they are gonna leave Disney out, Disney is part of the whole KH game. for me, that would take 90% of the fun out of it, but i dunno, we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah...it wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts without the Disney. Least I don't think so...I mean, where would our poor boy Sora be without Donald and Goofy?

Riku: Still asleep in the streets of Traverse Town?

RikusGirl55

T.K.O.L. said:
I think kh3 is gonna be about the soul like the first one was about the heart, the second one was sort of about the body becasue of the empty shelled nobodies and for the third one I thinks its gonna be about the soul and I also think this because in the ansem report he was talking about the heart, body, and soul.

Oh by the way I would put it on youtube but the site is under reconstuction so yeah...........
good point

Roxas#13

What i want to see is Nomura add another boy that has something to the keyblade.
I would like to see a game that has to do with the keyblade being the center. Like have Sora, Riku, and some mystery and tell the player how the Keyblade came to be and how it is the key to every thing.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
Roxas#13 said:
What i want to see is Nomura add another boy that has something to the keyblade.
I would like to see a game that has to do with the keyblade being the center. Like have Sora, Riku, and some mystery and tell the player how the Keyblade came to be and how it is the key to every thing.

Huh...that's interesting. ^^ Very interesting.

What if, instead, Kairi joined them...and that information is inside her...and some event unlocks them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back