• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

kh3 (yeh i know...another one)



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMickey06

New member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
172
Awards
0
my question is about the third installment of kh. with all these theories of the next kh, do u think that there will still be disney worlds and final fantasy characters? cuz it seems like the plot seems too different to include disney(but thts just my opinion). wats ur input about the next kh and anything else of the next kh game.

ps. it wud be so cool if there was a kingdom hearts podcast, where they just discuss kh. or maybe not... but the plot is something thts really good to talk about for a podcast cuz it brings so much theory and discussion. is there one? cuz if theres one, i wud listen to it!

p.s.s. can someone put the skies of hope from kh2.co.uk on youtube or somethin. cuz i cant download tht much. i wud love to watch tht.
 

T.K.O.L.

New member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
69
Awards
0
Age
29
I think kh3 is gonna be about the soul like the first one was about the heart, the second one was sort of about the body becasue of the empty shelled nobodies and for the third one I thinks its gonna be about the soul and I also think this because in the ansem report he was talking about the heart, body, and soul.

Oh by the way I would put it on youtube but the site is under reconstuction so yeah...........
 

dariel

New member
Joined
Apr 9, 2006
Messages
49
Awards
0
they shuld make a ff with sora,riku,kairi,cloud,leon,tifa!!would be pretty cool
 

punksora

New member
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
93
Awards
0
Age
29
it makes since....heart,body,soul.KH1,KH2,Kh3. And i think that there will probably not be as many disney characters/worlds as in KH1 and KH2
 

dariel

New member
Joined
Apr 9, 2006
Messages
49
Awards
0
they shuld make a ff with sora,riku,kairi,leon,cloud,tifa!!or maybe not lol
 

Twinblades

New member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
891
Awards
0
Location
Maryland
yea thats sounds reasonable

i think its gonna b about alllll the keyblade masters and explain the comcept of keyblades
 

Twinblades

New member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
891
Awards
0
Location
Maryland
it wouldnt b kingdom hearts without disney characters it would b more final fantasy so they will b disney characters


sry 4 double posting
 

cornyperson

New member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
104
Awards
0
well the KH1 secret movie could also make it seem like Disney wouldn't be in it too. Disney already technically is in it if you look at the keyblades with Mickey's keychain. so it's not like they are gonna leave Disney out, Disney is part of the whole KH game. for me, that would take 90% of the fun out of it, but i dunno, we'll just have to wait and see.
 

Zari

New member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
386
Awards
0
Location
Twilight Town
Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
cornyperson said:
well the KH1 secret movie could also make it seem like Disney wouldn't be in it too. Disney already technically is in it if you look at the keyblades with Mickey's keychain. so it's not like they are gonna leave Disney out, Disney is part of the whole KH game. for me, that would take 90% of the fun out of it, but i dunno, we'll just have to wait and see.
Yeah...it wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts without the Disney. Least I don't think so...I mean, where would our poor boy Sora be without Donald and Goofy?

Riku: Still asleep in the streets of Traverse Town?
 

RikusGirl55

New member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
283
Awards
0
T.K.O.L. said:
I think kh3 is gonna be about the soul like the first one was about the heart, the second one was sort of about the body becasue of the empty shelled nobodies and for the third one I thinks its gonna be about the soul and I also think this because in the ansem report he was talking about the heart, body, and soul.

Oh by the way I would put it on youtube but the site is under reconstuction so yeah...........
good point
 

Roxas#13

New member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
6
Awards
0
What i want to see is Nomura add another boy that has something to the keyblade.
I would like to see a game that has to do with the keyblade being the center. Like have Sora, Riku, and some mystery and tell the player how the Keyblade came to be and how it is the key to every thing.
 

Zari

New member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
386
Awards
0
Location
Twilight Town
Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
Roxas#13 said:
What i want to see is Nomura add another boy that has something to the keyblade.
I would like to see a game that has to do with the keyblade being the center. Like have Sora, Riku, and some mystery and tell the player how the Keyblade came to be and how it is the key to every thing.
Huh...that's interesting. ^^ Very interesting.

What if, instead, Kairi joined them...and that information is inside her...and some event unlocks them?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top