• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Worlds you want

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
For KH3 what worlds do you really want to see

Im Hoping for
Hawaii Lilo And Stitch!
Atlantis
and Pride lands Again !
Jungle Book
Treasure Planet!
Brother Bear
Timeless River!

Maybe Finding Nemo ahh Nvm

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i hope they use most of the same worlds as well as a few new ones....i want S-E to incorporate the Disney Worlds into the actual story...and i think that S-E shld make more original worlds...

wildtalon

Toy story

treasure planet

Pocahontus (sp)

Tron

Alice in Wonderland

Sleeping beauty

Ivalice

KeyBladeWielder9

i want......

Atlantis
Pride Lands again
Neverland again
Maybe Toy Story if they could find a way to make it cool
Robin Hood world
Jungle Book world
Deep Jungle back! i loved that place

and maybe a few more
and pretty much all of the other KH1 & 2 worlds

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
I would love

Atlantis,sleeping beauty,spirited away (yeah!), the black cauldron, Pocahantas,Narnia,The incredibles,Pirates of the carribean 2, and Lilo and Stich.

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
katana- said:
mabye

the proud family
mickeys house
brandy and mr.wiskers

i doubt it'll be there but high school musical would be cool, except there is really not a good story for that....but it would be cool to see sora play basket ball.

Omg are you serious, the Proud Family? lol!!

Hot_Chocolate

i deff want to see more of disney castle. in kh 2 it seemed very small and i want them to build upon it.

neverland= must
robing hood
i want to see more of the creators ideas like hollow bastian, twtnw, twilght town, i like those places alot more

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

So far, I would like the urban places like the World That Never Was, but I also loved the castle of that place because it was so beautiful.

T.K.O.L.

The Three Musketeers and Hook would be cool. Where peterpan grow up and you meet rufio that would be cool.

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

They should finally have Sora's home world, Destiny Islands, so he can visit his family and friends again! Except now he can travel through all the Islands.

fly.free.with.u

silverdragon1615 said:
I would love

Atlantis,sleeping beauty,spirited away (yeah!), the black cauldron, Pocahantas,Narnia,The incredibles,Pirates of the carribean 2, and Lilo and Stich.

spirited away, pirates of the carribean 2, and Naria is the must!​

Wolviana

I've been pining for a Fantasia world since the first Kingdom Hearts. I really, really want that world. Other than that, let's see.. Robin Hood would be good, and it'd be nice to see some Pixar worlds in there too, now that the companies have merged.

brown

oh please no proud family, thats not even walt disney stuff, thats just a cartoon that the disney channel made which shouldnt be on there. idk what worlds should be in kh3 if there is one. i didnt really care for atlantis, the swiming kinda got annoying. i liked the world that never was, that was a really cool world, twilight town was pretty neat also. mulans world was fun. hollow bastion should also come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back