• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 world keyholes locations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vpha1313

Awards
Where would the Keyholes for

Kingdom of Corona
Toy Box
Arendelle
Caribbean
San Fransokyo
Monstropolis

Have been located?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
And just now do I realize Sora never sealed any world's Keyholes in KH3. lol

For Corona, the mural of the royal family would be a good spot.

Last edited:

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
And just now do I realize Sora never sealed any world's Keyholes in KH3.
I mean the Toy Box was technically a fake copy, so I understand that one at least. But the others... Well I guess sealing the keyholes in KH1 only prevented "immense effusions of heartless," but they can still get through, as we saw with some of the returning worlds in KH2. So I guess it wasn't exactly a priority? Still would've helped the worlds in the long run though (don't you know common courtesy Sora? 😠). As for using the keyholes to open up gates to different travel points, he did do that at least once (though that was technically in 2.9 and not actually 3 proper, and it didn't even involve a keyhole this time), so I guess we're supposed to assume he did that regularly? Not sure how though, since Sora needed to picture the worlds he wanted to go to before opening up a portal, and you can't picture a place you've never seen before. But eh, it's not super annoying (if a bit), so I can squint at it.

In terms of where the keyholes would be located... I have no idea. Maybe Corona's could be in Rapunzel's tower due to that being where the world's PoH resided for most of her life. Arendelle's could potentially be in Elsa's Castle, or somewhere random on the mountain (definitely not the Ice Dungeon though because that made inorganically and recently). San Fransokyo's might be somewhere on the bridge, or in the sky. The Carribean isn't something I know well enough to answer, but maybe somewhere in Port Royal? Monster's Incorporated could be anywhere. There's so many moving parts to that place. Olympus we've already seen. Toy Box, idk. Again, it's a facsimile of the world created by Young Xehanort, so I don't know if it would even have or need one.

That's about as far my thoughts extend on the topic.

disney233

Awards
The keyholes shouldn't be in some random place. The keyholes are essentially the very core of the worlds. The world's heart. There has to have meaning in the locations. Even some of the keyholes in KH1 didn't make sense. Halloween Town's keyhole...in just that plain sight? Agrabah's keyhole deep in the Cave of Wonders, completely secluded from the actual city? Atlantica's keyhole in Ariel's grotto rather than in Triton's throne room? (Though it would've given opening to Ursula...still doesn't make sense.)

I made a story of Kingdom hearts, and placing keyholes in different places in the worlds I covered. The idea of Agrabah's keyhole, hidden within the sea of sands, Halloween Town's keyhole placed in the tree clearing in the Hinterlands, connecting to not only Halloween Town, but Christmas Town and all the other holidays. I haven't gotten far to Olympus, Atlantica and Neverland, and Wonderland, Traverse Town, and Deep Jungle's keyhole were the same.

Now...due to how open KH3 is, a location for the Keyhole...is a bit tricky. As I said it would have to be in an appropriate place for the very Heart of the world. Toy Box's keyhole could perhaps be located somewhere in Andy's room, whether it being on the bed or his own lock on his room, the keyhole being there seems...suiting. Corona's keyhole could perhaps be resting behind the King and Queen's throne, just like the Land of Departure's keyhole, or in plain sight in the middle of the sun symbol in the Square, where you point the keyblade at the sun, and its radiance floats down to the keyhole like the lanterns.

Monstropolis....has had so much wasted potential. The very notion of doors and keyholes, and the very traverse of other worlds...it would've been a perfect thing to cover on top of Vanitas' plans to use the screams and fear of children. I'd say there should be...a door. A door constructed as the very first door...and perhaps that can work well as a location of Monstropolis' keyhole....because, I'm...mixed about using Boo's door as the keyhole. Twilight Town's keyhole will obviously prose the same as Neverland's keyhole, making its location on the clocktower. I'd say compared to Neverland's...it's the most fitting place for Twilight Town's keyhole.

The most difficult one for me to think of...is definitely Arendelle, the Caribbean, and San Fransokyo. Perhaps the Caribbean's keyhole would be a singular landmark located in the middle of the sea, or...perhaps the keyhole in Davy Jone's chest. Arendelle's keyhole has many...possible places it could be, because there are many different landmarks. On one hand we have the most plausible option being in the castle in Arendelle, or another plausible being the keyhole located in Elsa's castle.

The very heart of the world is...difficult for me to think on, in regards of San Fransokyo.

But that's just my two cents.

vpha1313

Awards
My own thoughts.

Toy Box- The Keyhole of Andy's Room's Door
Twilight Town- The Train station Tower
Kingdom of Corona- Town mural of the Royal Family
Monstropolis- a special unknown Door from the Door Vault
Caribbean- Maybe a special island in the middle of the Sea
Arendelle- A special hidden cave on the North Mountain, near Elsa's Palace
San Fransokyo- I'm going to say the University even though we don't visit. The nature of this world is futuristic and technological which to me is embodied in the University.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
For Arendelle, I'd say any place along the mountain would do, perhaps where the frozen willow trees are. If the trolls had been included, I think it would've made sense for it to be where they are.

For the Caribbean's, my first instinct would be Port Royal or Isla de Muerta, but it would be neat if it was on the ocean floor (perhaps revealed during the whirlpool battle).

San Fransokyo - Definitely the bridge.
Corona - The same place as Rapunzel's tower, which was a hiding place concealed from most people (the perfect place for a Keyhole). Perhaps at the waterfall.

I like vpha1313's ideas for Toy Box and Monstropolis.

Back