• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 world comebacks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuriken

I read a couple of times on the forum that worlds like Alladin and Mulan could come back because they have movie sequels.

It got me thinking, it would be sad (for me) to loose the Nightmare Before Christmas. So I thought is Corpse Bride owned by Disney? I wasnt sure, so im here asking. I thought it would be quite intresting because its sort of the same concept as Jack's world but a different storyline.

Even though I know nothing has been confirmed for KH3, I would still have a smile on my face knowing CB is owned by Disney.

Lightning Blade

No, Not corpse bride. They can definately keep Nightmare. Beleive it or not there are more concepts for it.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
well u diddnt answer his question. Disney does own it technically because they own touchstone pictures who made CB. So they can definitly do it like they did for HT

Shuriken

Lightning Blade said:
No, Not corpse bride. They can definately keep Nightmare. Beleive it or not there are more concepts for it.

I dont know.... Seeing NBC for a third time would only proove that Disney dont have any more ideas for worlds.

keyblader1234567 said:
well u diddnt answer his question. Disney does own it technically because they own touchstone pictures who made CB. So they can definitly do it like they did for HT

Ok, thanks.

Shuriken

And it would give the possibility of another female character as a party member. Ariel wont be the only one.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
To tell you the truth. I think all the Worlds from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 should come back. Then add some new worlds then we'd be staight. If I had to come up with a new disney world I would have to say James and the Giant peach.

Last edited:

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
How many more times can you use Aladdin?! I'm sick of that world.

Pride Lands, however, is another story. There can be more development, I suppose, but I do like the fighting there.

Erm. I don't know about you, but considering Corpse Bride had very little combat, I don't think it'd fit Kingdom Hearts. I mean, is Sora going to turn blue and wear a patchy wedding dress? I bet Emily will throw her eye at heartless! =O

-_-;;

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
There's a possibility of Halloween Town getting the boot?! *dances around*

Anyway, xxTsukixx has a point about the Lion King world, like, since there was a sequal, it could follow Kiara and Kovuu, along with Simba appearing in battles the same way Herc did when you fought Hades.

Aladdin had some sequals, so seeing that come back woldn't be a surprise.

Plus, being able to fight in Atlantica like in the first game would make me happy, but with Melody, and there could be a land area. That sequal could have an importance.

Mulan 2 would possibly be a world in KH3, but then again, it might not.

And some of these worlds may come back, except with a better storyline that didn't follow the movie's plot, which was a bit irritating, knowing what would happen, but nonetheless, it was fun. ^.^

Er....no offense to the Tim Burton likers, but he's freaky.

PrincessDaisy

NBC is my favorite one of them all. I have the game NBC: Oogie's Revenge but I can't seem to finish it. I know off topic but I agree with the other thread that there should have been different music in Christmas Town. Even a nice carol or something. I think Atlantica should get the boot this time around. Black Cauldron would be cool though and so would Robin Hood. Maybe even Jungle Book. Then you could get Baloo or Crunchie as a summon.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
When you suggest a world think of these:

1- Does the world include any (physical) fighting in the original movie? (At least one good vs. evil)
2- Can you imagine Sora and Co. in this world, interacting as they would normally? Who would be a party member?
3- What plot would the world follow?

You'd have to think about these things beforehand for your answers to make sense.

cornyperson

xxTsukixx said:

Pride Lands, however, is another story. There can be more development, I suppose, but I do like the fighting there.

Erm. I don't know about you, but considering Corpse Bride had very little combat, I don't think it'd fit Kingdom Hearts. I mean, is Sora going to turn blue and wear a patchy wedding dress? I bet Emily will throw her eye at heartless! =O

-_-;;
lol at Sora wearing a wedding dress. i agree with you about Aladdin, that world always seems boring to me. and i definetely wanna see the Pride Lands again, there is a sequel to The Lion King, so they would probably use that for the game.

PrincessDaisy

Disney has the rights to The Never Ending Story. They should do that one and then you could Summon The Luck Dragon after. The last movie in that series was done by Disney and Jack Black was one of the bad guys. He could be a bad guy in that world. I think that would be totally cool and maybe even do the voice for his character too.

Shuriken

xxTsukixx said:

-_-;;

Dont get me wrong, I dont like Aladin either. But I guess your right. There isnt much fighting in the game. And the bad guy of the movie didnt do much. He wasnt really a threat. But whatever. Thanks for awnsering all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back