• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 voice auditioning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I don't know exactly how to become one of the voices in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts game(it's coming out probably in 4 years again, so we have a lot of time to practice) but we can think of ways to become some voices. My ways would be:

1. Send a resume to Square-Enix(worked for Jim Carrey)

2. Tryout for plays or voice-overs and maybe an Agent will notice your talent and you can ask him or her to sign you up to audition for Kh3 voices

3. Send a demo tape to Square-Enix of what character you are voicing

Also, I fan mailed Haley Joel Osment(Sora) and asked him how he got the role for Sora, and he said he just got the part w/o knowing about it. So that means you might just get the part for no reason, if you're famous that is.That's all I got for now. Does anyone else has a better one?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Um..I would think you have to be a trained VA or at least have done some type of acting works like that...I have an article from Anime Insider about how to become one and how to get into the biz...if I can find it today I'll scan it and send it to you if you want...but most I would say practice practice practice...before anything else if thats what you really want to be....then send in demo types and whatnot to S-E and see what happens...but it also helps if your famous too...as Haley said..(I WANT TO TALK TO SORA TOO)...but 1. and 3. are very good starts....but if you really wanna voice act...then just do what you think willl work

What I would do is what I do best THREATEN THEM...=D (dont do that)

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
OR you could do the two things that have befallen me, if you wanna voice act:

1) Do a voice in your friend's in-progress RPG. Sure, about four people will see it in total, but it's better than nothing.

2) Happen to be best friends with a girl who's doing a degree in animation and is aspiring to work for Squeenix, Capcom or Disney. XD

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
The VA's of KH isn't an all-star cast....>_> half of them are voice actors of animes,video games,etc they are not "famous" in the literal sense of Hollywood Famous..so thus not really all-star...IMO(there cuz its not fact I only know that some of them are not seen as "famous")

horsegon1

someone mail osment again and send like a extra pacage with a voice tape then next time he takes his family (or sumthin)to square he will ask a reprisenitive good idea right:rolleyes:

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Haha, yeah come on. All 3728956478568 of the KHI members. We can do it. We can all get voice parts for the unconfirmed KH3...>.>

Seriously, the chances are uber-slim, unless you have connections with someone who works for Disney/Square.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
the voice actors most likely have to be famous in some way. i don't think he just picks a fan as a character.

princessember

Website
www.myspace.com
I wish they picked people who send in their voice recording or whatever you have to send. That would be cool. But... famous people get the parts and you get stuck wondering who the voices will be or if you get chosen. -_-'

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
there are people who are not celeberties who play the characters, although the 3 main characters are voiced by people from tv commercials,7th heaven,and the 6th sense, and the voice of homer as the voice of genie, but anyway, if you get an agent it is possible that you could get a minor role.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Voice acting isn't something you can just get. You have to be good at it. It requires you to act entirely with your voice. Which is a more daunting task than it would seem. For some fan made crap I've recorded my voice for stuff, it comes natural to me, but I've always excelled at acting in general.

So sending your tape wouldn't just be weird, but they'd probably get a restraining order. And if you sounded bad, well, you'd make them shoot their ears off.

Maybe you should actually try getting noticed and make sure you can act before you send anything in...

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
1. Your 14, most of the actors are grown celebs.

2. They haven't even gotten japanese voice actors yet.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Haku said:
1. Your 14, most of the actors are grown celebs.

2. They haven't even gotten japanese voice actors yet.

Sora's va is about 15, 16ish I believe

and it'd never happen, 'cause most of us are just commoners ;>> We don't act...only actors can do voice acting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back