• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Theory: Reversed Sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MARLUXIA1

Everyone has heard of the hidden message in the KH2 theme song, Sactuary. So heres my theory that has a link with the future revelation on Xenahort and Riku:

Reversed Sanctuary:
I think that the song resembles a part of a revelation on Xenahort' past and Riku's doings while Sora was in slumber. The part where it says "I Hear I was Ansem" might resemble the part where Riku was posses be Xenahort who was using another name as "Ansem". The part that says "He Had Some Poisening" might resemble when Riku was on the evil side. The part where it says "I Need More Affection Than You Know" I think is when Riku was alone in the Realms of Darkness without hes closed loved ones. The part where it says "I Was Him" might a part of memory that returned to Xenahort that resembles a small bit on what was his past and his work. The part where it says "Here And Now, Turn It Down" might resemble the part where Riku was alone in the Realm of Darkness and he was going to give up, but suddenly a light appear and he regain confidens on continuing his path. The part where it says "I Shall Sleep" might be a hidden path where Sora told Riku that he shall go to a slumber to recover his memorys. The part where it says "And It Was Real, And I Never Knew It might be the part where Riku discovered his true powers that were blindful at the state he had. The part where it says "Close It" might be the part where Riku told Sora to close the Door To Darkness. The part where it says"I Was Real Evil" might be the part where Riku was posses by Xenahort and realized the side he was. The part where it says "He Acted Selfishly" might be the part where Xenahort wanted all the studies that Ansem made to himself. Thats all of my theory on the past of Xenahort and Riku's doings. I will accept any comment.

Bryantjj

Yes, but wasn't it coincidence for the sentence to make sense when reversed? Because Utada Hikaru wrote Sanctuary before they decided to use it for KH... Though the english version might've been made to have that message... But.....Then the Japanese version wouldn't have that message because that one WAS written before KH.... So, I don't think that your theory is true. Sorry...Gomen!

Sexy Angel
Yes, but wasn't it coincidence for the sentence to make sense when reversed? Because Utada Hikaru wrote Sanctuary before they decided to use it for KH... Though the english version might've been made to have that message... But.....Then the Japanese version wouldn't have that message because that one WAS written before KH.... So, I don't think that your theory is true. Sorry...Gomen!

Well, you said what i was going to say... darnit.

Sora-Riku

if you play the song backward and the movie forward it say (so many ups and downs) as the are climbing the stare case.and if you watch all of it backwards it say (i need you more than you know) showing Kairi
on the beach with her charm.

Sexy Angel
I noticed that one part said: I will not destroy them, and it showed Sora reanimating heartless with his keyblade...

i am amazing xx

ignoring the fact that it was written before kh..
have you thought about INCREDIBLY hard it would be to state a message within a song?
i sincerely doubt it's actually real..i think we just want it to be..so we think we hear these things.

_kairi_

ignoring the fact that it was written before kh..
have you thought about INCREDIBLY hard it would be to state a message within a song?
i sincerely doubt it's actually real..i think we just want it to be..so we think we hear these things
agreed..songs are ment to be played forward not backwards

neon6

The revrse lyrics of Sanctuary were made especially for the KH story. The fact that you don't see the reverse lyrics outside of KH is proof of that.

Otaku

Awards
It's not hard to put a message in a song, sing it normally, reverse it and insert it.
Some say Utada and Square did it purposely on the english version.

Ultima-Sora

It's not hard to put a message in a song, sing it normally, reverse it and insert it.
Some say Utada and Square did it purposely on the english version.

They MUST have done it on purpose, I mean, there's just TOO many coincidence's if they HADN'T done it on purpose. So many it wouldn't be normal.

Otaku

Awards
They only did the obvious things on purpose.
Like when you listen to it normally when shes talking all gibberish thats where they purposely placed text such as 'more affection than you know' alot of it is placebo though.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, there is no "secret message", merely estranged fans trying to put meaning to gibberish and make it relevant to what they want it to. It's called the "Placebo effect", you only hear the words because you're told what they mean

If any normal person listened to the song backward, they would hear garbled gibberish. Why? because it is garbled gibberish. If you go into something trying to find a 'secret message', you're going to find one because you're looking to turn anything into something meaningful

Last edited:

Otaku

Awards
There is truth to the above post.
And unless you've never read any of the lyrics to the reverse of Sanctuary you'd most likely hear gibberish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back