• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3: The Return of Sora + Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
The issue of Dengeki PS going on sale this weekend contains an interview with Kingdom Hearts director Tetsuya Nomura and apparently it mentions Kingdom Hearts 3! Here are some supposed quotes from the interview...

Click here to read them! :3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sweet stuff BM, can't wait to see the full thing.

The Enchanted

omgies!
All of the bolded parts just give me joygasms all over.

•“The scheduling situation with Birth by Sleep is serious, but it’ll be made in time to be released by the end of the year holiday season.”
•“Of the three new titles, Birth by Sleep has the most volume and full voice acting.”
•And there is also talk of “Birth by Sleep being a prelude to Kingdom Hearts 3.”

peachie

omgies!
All of the bolded parts just give me joygasms all over.

You read wrong with BBS being on schedule.

“The scheduling situation with Birth by Sleep is serious, it may not be released by the end of the year holiday season.”

Fabulous.
Wasn't it right on track last time we heard from Nomura?

The mentions of KH3 are little glimmers of hope. I'm interested in the whole BBS = Prelude to KH3.

braksa

how is birth by sleep a prelude of kh3 ????? that makes no since bbs is supposed it be the presquel to kh1 that makes no sense at all

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
You read wrong with BBS being on schedule.

Fabulous.
Wasn't it right on track last time we heard from Nomura?

The mentions of KH3 are little glimmers of hope. I'm interested in the whole BBS = Prelude to KH3.

We revised it, it shold say: “Birth by Sleep is in a terrible state of affairs schedule-wise, but [we] will give up our holiday aiming to make it by the end of the year.”

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The cherry on top of an excellent day.

Saïx;4004991 said:
Damnit all. So, December's the best guess?

You should be happy if they can even get it out in December, I mean, they have a lot of work on their hands.

Radon

mofo
This is good. Please, oh please, God let BBS be ready by the end of the year!! XI

The Enchanted

We revised it, it shold say: “Birth by Sleep is in a terrible state of affairs schedule-wise, but [we] will give up our holiday aiming to make it by the end of the year.”

Ugh.
So much for joygasms.

I guess the more time taken for it to be released the better game is going to be, so I shouldn't complain entirely.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They're talking about BBS being released by the end of the year for Japan, which means that NA/PAL definitely won't see it until the beginning months of 2010

The Enchanted

It's better for it to miss the holiday season than the end of the year, but I can so see it getting delayed till next year at TGS 09.
But only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back