• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Summary - Worlds, Summons, Keyblades, etc.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bagcifreak

Decided to open a Thread to summarize all the important things we know so far as I feel like many people lost the overview.

Disney Worlds:

1. Toy Box - “Toy Story”
  2. Monstropolis - “Monsters Inc.”
  3. Arendelle - “Frozen”
  4. The Caribbean - “Pirates of the Caribbean”
  5. San Fransokyo - “Big Hero 6”
  6. Olympus - “Hercules”
  7. Kingdom Of Corona - “Tangled”
  8. 100 Acre Wood - “Winnie the Pooh”
  9. Disney Castle*

Original Worlds:

1. Twilight Town
  2. Mysterious Tower
  3. Keyblade Graveyard
  4. End Of Sea (Darkworld)
  5. Scala Ad Caelum
  6. Dive to the Heart (Skyworld)
  7. Radiant Garden*
  8. Land of Departure*
  9. Destiny Islands*
  10. Training World*
*probably cutscenes only

Summons:

1. Ariel - "Sea Spectacle"
  2. Simba - "Kingsflare"
  3. Meow Wow - “Wonder Balloon”
  4. Ralph - "8-Bit Blast"
  5. Stitch - "Plasma Encounter"

Attraction Flows:

1. Big Magic Mountain
  2. Pirate Ship
  3. Mad Tea Cups
  4. Blaster Blaze
  5. Splash Run
  6. Magic Carousel

Keyblades:

1. Kingdom Key
  2. Star Seeker
  3. Starlight - from "union x classic kingdom"
  4. Shooting Star
  5. Ever After - “Kingdom of Corona”
  6. Smile Gear - “Monstropolis”
  7. Infinity Badge - “Toy Box”
  8. Rudder Of Fate - “The Caribbean”
  9. Crystal Snow - “Arendelle”
  10. Nano Gear - “San Fransokyo"
  11. Hero's Origin - “Olympus"
  12. Hunny Spout - “100 Acre Wood"
  13. Frying Pan - from Remy cooking minigame

Forms:

1. Rage Form
  2. Second Form

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
You forgot the cutscene only Disney Town. It COULD be a world but could also be a playable original world.

notnow123487

Awards
You have a big spoiler from the leaks in here. You’re about to get in big trouble.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
By "Training World", I assume you mean the location where Lea and Kairi are? If so, then yes, Nomura has confirmed we will not be going there.

bagcifreak

You have a big spoiler from the leaks in here. You’re about to get in big trouble.
If you mean "Training world, I mean this....

By "Training World", I assume you mean the location where Lea and Kairi are? If so, then yes, Nomura has confirmed we will not be going there.
I hope they do some Interview soon where Nomura/SE finally confirm which worlds will be playable and which ones won't be.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Dont we also see aquanort and sora fight in the realm of darkness so it would have to be a good amount of play

the red monster

Awards
Dont we also see aquanort and sora fight in the realm of darkness so it would have to be a good amount of play

I think it's gonna be riku fighting her tbh, they just didn't show it because they werent ready to reveal the second playable

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
I think it's gonna be riku fighting her tbh, they just didn't show it because they werent ready to reveal the second playable
Ahhh well i hope mickey is your companion while playing as riku but i doubt it because i didnt see him as a companion icon in the small riku snippit in the trailer

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The link summons seems to correspond with a specific Disney world. With that being said, here's what I am predicting...

Olympus: Meow Wow (first summon)
Toy Box: Wreck-It Ralph (Alexander)
Monstropolis: ??? (Odin)
Kingdom of Corona: Simba (Ifrit)
Arendelle: ??? (Shiva)
The Caribbean: Ariel (Leviathan)
San Fransokyo: Stitch (Ramuh)

My remaining predictions for link summons are Jack Skellington for Monstropolis and Mulan for Arendelle. Both are characters that Sora has had a previous connection to. Jack Skellington can be a translucent based link for dark magic whilst Mulan and Sora can ride on Khan and be the ice link.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
In regards to drive forms we are still missing the third Magic and Guardian form. Merlin is in the game so we could get the third magic form keyblade from him. Guardian I'm not so sure unless we get another Disney cameo like Remy

kingsoraful

Awards
In regards to drive forms we are still missing the third Magic and Guardian form. Merlin is in the game so we could get the third magic form keyblade from him. Guardian I'm not so sure unless we get another Disney cameo like Remy

Could be revealed along with a new world at JF for all we know. One way or another JF is gonna give us answers cause it'll be the first time Nomura has been interviewed since TGS and E3.

And I'm sure the question of whether all the Disney Worlds has been revealed and FF characters is gonna be asked and if Nomura is still vague about both then we have more if he says that's it ala TWEWY characters being a "NO" in KH3 then that's that.

If he says he wants to keep a Disney World or 2 a secret till launch I'd really like that. But by Jan 25th all the Disney Worlds will be revealed.

theshadowman

Awards
Could be revealed along with a new world at JF for all we know. One way or another JF is gonna give us answers cause it'll be the first time Nomura has been interviewed since TGS and E3.

And I'm sure the question of whether all the Disney Worlds has been revealed and FF characters is gonna be asked and if Nomura is still vague about both then we have more if he says that's it ala TWEWY characters being a "NO" in KH3 then that's that.

If he says he wants to keep a Disney World or 2 a secret till launch I'd really like that. But by Jan 25th all the Disney Worlds will be revealed.
Here’s hoping, I feel like we need answers on whether or not we are indeed done with worlds.

Lovesponge

Awards

What makes you so sure that he is going to do interviews? Is he even present on JF this year?

Kingdom Hearts III is apparently not even playable on JF

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
They will probably just show the Final trailer again at Jump Festa. And we still have three fifteen second clips to look forward to.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What makes you so sure that he is going to do interviews? Is he even present on JF this year?

Kingdom Hearts III is apparently not even playable on JF

kingsoraful has a history of pulling outrageous claims out of thin air to support his argument, so don't read too much into it. There's no confirmation there will be interviews around Jump Festa, but sometime in the next month, Nomura, Yasue or whoever else will no doubt have to go on the customary international press tour to promote KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back