• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 suggestion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i know this is going to sound strange but do u think light could be a possable enemy because mabey the third kh could be about light and dark being all off balance and messed up but then u would have to use all keyblade masters and twilight to finally balance it out and open the door to true light once and for all??? this is just a thoery so please tell me what u think, proove me wrong, and ask questions

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I don't think it's a bad theory, but maybe you're right, but what about Riku and Kairi?

Cant Hold On

I didn't think they were going to make KH3, but if they do, I think your idea would be pretty cool as the storyline. What would be cooler, was if you could change your character while in battle, sorta like in Star Ocean 3: Till the end of time. For example, If I brought up the menu while in battle I could change the character I play as, Sora, into Donald if I wanted to play as him during the battle. (Sorry, I forgot to say your theory sounds pretty good to me.)

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
yeah that woud be cool sh*t!!! as for kairi and riku it depends if riku ever earns his keyblade back then he would have the role of one of the keyblade weirlers and i guess kairi would be just along for the ride lol or her heart would be of some kind of use

THE_BLACK_MAGE

dude kh2 isn't even out yet hold your therys until atleast it comes out,or a kh3 is confirmed!!!!

oh yeah nice theory

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I have a suggestion: Let's actually wait 'til KH II comes out and beat it before we start wondering, or even confirming for ourselves!, whether there'll be a KH III or not. Like I said before: it's up to Nomura is there'll be another installment after KH II.

AllyClovin17

I don't think that the light would be an enemy but we'll just have to wait til KH2 comes out and see from there...That would be a very cool idea for KH3 if they make it tho.

Sora_182

That would be really cool, but why would Sora wanna fight the light?

Okay....that sounded toatally stupid....
redface.gif

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Can't Hold on I think they did confirm that you can switch party members during the battle at least this is what I heard from a number of sites:)

Cant Hold On

Being able to switch party members during battle sounds pretty cool. Thanks for telling me that Crownmeking. Oh, and I think everyone else is right, KH2 hasn't even come out yet. I think we should wait till it's out before making to many theories on KH3.

AnuBis22

^^^ what he said we should wait till kingdom hearts 2 comes out than maybye repost this thread????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back