• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Starting Block?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybrand

Hi, after thinking about KH3 for so long and going over all the content after the KH2 game I've been thinking, there is so much content and stuff to go over where will Kingdom Hearts 3 start? i.e. when you start the game what would be the first story objective?

We know Xehanort's plan to create the x-blade via conflict between 13 seekers of darkness and 7 guardians of light but would Sora's first mission be to find clues as to where Xehanort is located and battle, or would it be to try and become a master again or locate/restore terra, aqua and ventus, or would it be like the kh1&2 where theres a bunch of heartless causing trouble and you gotta take care of it and see if you find anything important along the way?

I imagine that there are not a lot of clues as to where Xehanort is hiding out or how he plans to trigger the battle he needs to create the x-blade, so I imagine that sora and the group would wait for Xehanort to make the first move and intercept (i.e. maybe summon loads of heartless to the different worlds to draw them out). Although finding Aqua and restoring Ventus and Terra is important its never been brought up in any of the other games so what would have changed to allow them to accomplish this.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
We know Xehanort's plan to create the x-blade via conflict between 13 seekers of darkness and 7 guardians of light but would Sora's first mission be to find clues as to where Xehanort is located and battle, or would it be to try and become a master again or locate/restore terra, aqua and ventus, or would it be like the kh1&2 where theres a bunch of heartless causing trouble and you gotta take care of it and see if you find anything important along the way?
According to press releases, Sora's goal is looking for the "Key to Return Hearts" but we have no idea what that is, what it entails, and why Sora's traveling the worlds looking for it.

I don't see a point in looking for Xehanort, they can't go to battle without the 7 guardians lined up, and without them Xehanort will target the princesses which would make more collateral damage. Sora will want to avoid all of that, personally I don't think Sora's concerned with being a Master, but who knows what his first goal will be going into 3. We also know that Mickey and Riku will be looking for "past Keyblade wielders" - that could mean TAV, it could mean the Foretellers, it could mean the Dandelions. Whooooo knows.

I imagine that there are not a lot of clues as to where Xehanort is hiding out or how he plans to trigger the battle he needs to create the x-blade, so I imagine that sora and the group would wait for Xehanort to make the first move and intercept (i.e. maybe summon loads of heartless to the different worlds to draw them out). Although finding Aqua and restoring Ventus and Terra is important its never been brought up in any of the other games so what would have changed to allow them to accomplish this.
Xehanort seems fine with waiting for the 7 lights to line up, and he's also a darkness short. Filling the roster is probably Xehanort's goal, and I don't think he's hiding or that Sora and the gang are, like, gonna try to find him. There seems to be a deliberate call to the Keyblade Graveyard once the pieces are in place.

Raybrand

According to press releases, Sora's goal is looking for the "Key to Return Hearts" but we have no idea what that is, what it entails, and why Sora's traveling the worlds looking for it.

I don't see a point in looking for Xehanort, they can't go to battle without the 7 guardians lined up, and without them Xehanort will target the princesses which would make more collateral damage. Sora will want to avoid all of that, personally I don't think Sora's concerned with being a Master, but who knows what his first goal will be going into 3. We also know that Mickey and Riku will be looking for "past Keyblade wielders" - that could mean TAV, it could mean the Foretellers, it could mean the Dandelions. Whooooo knows.

Xehanort seems fine with waiting for the 7 lights to line up, and he's also a darkness short. Filling the roster is probably Xehanort's goal, and I don't think he's hiding or that Sora and the gang are, like, gonna try to find him. There seems to be a deliberate call to the Keyblade Graveyard once the pieces are in place.

I feel that Sora and his friends are not concerned with battling Xehanort's 13 as 7 guardian's of light because then they would be playing right into his plans, i.e. its not their objective to forge the x-blade so they would want to take out xehanort before dealing with his followers, so I feel that finding Xehanort before he finds his 13th member is the most critical time to strike.

EDIT: I didn't know about 'Key to Return Hearts' I'll try and read if im missing anything else. My first instinct it may be a weapon to counter Xehanort, because when Ansem and Xemnes become one again it won't be as the original Xehanort but as Terranought so maybe the 'Key to Return Hearts' will release Xehanort's heart from Terra's body?

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I feel that Sora and his friends are not concerned with battling Xehanort's 13 as 7 guardian's of light because then they would be playing right into his plans, i.e. its not their objective to forge the x-blade so they would want to take out xehanort before dealing with his followers, so I feel that finding Xehanort before he finds his 13th member is the most critical time to strike.

Nah. What you're saying would be smart but that battle is happening, the whole conversation in the 3D secret ending kind of confirmed that it was unavoidable. That's another reason why the TAV thing is being pushed to the foreground, to get more allies in the final fight.

Raybrand

Nah. What you're saying would be smart but that battle is happening, the whole conversation in the 3D secret ending kind of confirmed that it was unavoidable. That's another reason why the TAV thing is being pushed to the foreground, to get more allies in the final fight.

Yeah I believed Xehanort when he said the battle is unavoidable, I was wondering did mickey and yensid also believe the battle is destiny, see how Xehanort has always kept one step ahead of them they probably won't think light of it.

Ok so that more evidence that Sora and the team would start of by focusing on bringing TAV back

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Tinny's right, it wasn't just Xehanort believing in fate but also Yen Sid claiming that wether the Keyblade chosen ones not taking part in the fight, the Xehanorts will target the Seven Princesses (either way, Kairi's screwed).
So, the battle will happen.
I think most of the games will be gathering the missing fighters and monitoring the Worlds.
Between Heartless, Nobodies, possibly Dream Eaters and Unversed there's a lot to fight back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back