• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3: Soul of Darkness??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Ok, it's been a REALLY long time, srry I've been gone all this time, but due to personal reasons I've not been able to come here, for close to a year now.
Ok, I've looked around the place, it's gotten pretty interesting, but what is this KH3: Soul of Darkness thing I'm hearing about?

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Heey, don't I know you?
o_o
I remember that name, but most of the people from my time are dead.
v.v'
What happened to Dev?
I think they were, I saw it in the image galleries.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
BunnyCupCakes said:
YAY!!! My 1,000 post!!!
XD(randomness)

Congrats on your 1,000th post. I gave you some rep for that. :)

I think KH3 should be name, Kingdom Hearts III. lol. But I don't think it has too have a more complicated name. Like KH2. It doesn't have anything else. maybe if there was a KH2 remix but that's it. Unless they have a game between KH2 and KH3, they shouldn't put anything else into the title. Chain of memories in between KH1 and KH2 so they had to put something. Either that or chain of memories would've been KH2 and our KH2 would be KH3 then we would be talking about KH4. Man that made my brain hurt. lol

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
revengematron3 said:
Congrats on your 1,000th post. I gave you some rep for that. :)

I think KH3 should be name, Kingdom Hearts III. lol. But I don't think it has too have a more complicated name. Like KH2. It doesn't have anything else. maybe if there was a KH2 remix but that's it. Unless they have a game between KH2 and KH3, they shouldn't put anything else into the title. Chain of memories in between KH1 and KH2 so they had to put something. Either that or chain of memories would've been KH2 and our KH2 would be KH3 then we would be talking about KH4. Man that made my brain hurt. lol

Lol...wow.
U just got me confused now....

Leave the title to KH3.
It's a simple name :3

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
well, yeah 1000 posts is something.
I;ve been at another forum since IU left this one, and i've gotten 1100 posts in 2 months.
;D
A few posts a day does it, or a few hundred a month.
But you're making me think about the KEyblade Wars part, but shut up and don't tell me more.
Lmao
I'll get teh PS3 and play KH2 on it.

Cannie

lol me 2, i agree, it should just be called kingdom hearts 3, and if there IS a game in between (please be on the ps2 or psp and not the bloody gba) then they should give it a sub-title

valormode1991

kh3 looks very interesting. obviously from the ending...theres gonnna be a kh3. Keyblade war sounds kewl at the end. kick some but with keyblades. sounds good to me hehe:)
img2907.htm

slimjim

im pretty sure there will be a kh3 like parts of the heart body and soul
heart=heartless
body=nobodies
soul=soul of darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back