• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Sora & Org. XIII Coat Mickey arrive in LINE Disney Tsum Tsum global ver.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Four months after the successful launch of Kingdom Hearts 3a series of new Kingdom Hearts 3 characters have arrived in the Global version of LINE Disney Tsum Tsum until May 30thKingdom Hearts 3 Sora and Organization XIII Coat Mickey will be obtainable in the popular mobile game, with a Lucky Time chance of obtaining Sora and Mickey until May 9th in the Premium Box.

Also, a special event for Kingdom Hearts 3 will be running until May 23rd where you run through various stages to close the Keyhole and save the worlds in order to earn various in-game rewards like tickets and pins. Clear the event and players will receive a Shadow Heartless.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Idk if anybody cares like I do but I’m having a blast with the missions and plan on wasting my Sunday getting three stars on everything. I’ve already got Sora and Mickey but Aqua is still my favorite Tsum to use.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Ya know, I've never actually played this game before even though I think it's super cute. Maybe now's a good time to.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ya know, I've never actually played this game before even though I think it's super cute. Maybe now's a good time to.

It’s really fun and addictive, and it doesn’t feel like it is out to take people’s money. It tries about as much as any mobile but it isn’t necessary to be able to play

Last edited:
Back