• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 shoes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

will he get smaller shoes

• yes.sora will get smaller shoes in KH3

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • no,soras shoes are a trademark and disney will not abandon them

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
cloud and ninja said:
they look like big foot.he gonna get shot someday.if he ever went in the ghetto he'd walk in and BANG hes dead
OK No.1 why would Sora be in the Ghetto...No.2 Do they those in KH..If so I wanna see them..lol...no.3 I think you kill Sora just cuz of his shoes...No.4 Back to the topic...(PS BYE Cloud and Ninja)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I really belive that the shoes that Sora wears are just big period. Sora feet can't be that large. If you remeber, when you play Kingdom Hearts, the main screen shows Sora's feet, and they look about average size or smaller.

I think that the whole big shoe thing is just a fad that is wore around Destiny's Island.

Riku considered his shoes childish so he picked up some smaller shoes that actually fits.lol

Since Sora is still 15 he may be attached to his shoes for awhile intill he decides to grow up and change them himself.

Sora's feet are probably averaged sized for a 15 year old male and they may appear big because he is a teen that is still growing, and the feet and hands grow first following the legs, arm, turso, and everthing else. So this results in Sora looking kind of wierd, well all teenagers go through it.lol

But if Nomura plans on making Sora an adult, I am sure that his feet won't look large at all, since he would be more well rounded with his body since he would be a grown adult.

Trust me it happens, my feet are growing faster than the rest of my body for now, my hands can be considered adult size, also my feet are above averge size of an adult male, so my feet may appear large on me, intill my body catches up, well I am tall for my age but still my dad's feet are also smaller than mine.

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
The Conquerer said:
I really belive that the shoes that Sora wears are just big period. Sora feet can't be that large. If you remeber, when you play Kingdom Hearts, the main screen shows Sora's feet, and they look about average size or smaller.

I think that the whole big shoe thing is just a fad that is wore around Destiny's Island.

Riku considered his shoes childish so he picked up some smaller shoes that actually fits.lol

Since Sora is still 15, he may be attached to his shoes for awhile intill he decides to grow up and change them himself.

Sora's feet are probably averaged sized for a 15 and they may appear big because he is a teen that is still growing, and the feet and hands grow faster. So this results in Sora looking kind of wierd, well all teenagers go through it.lol

But if Nomura plans on making Sora an adult, I am sure that his feet want look large at all, since he would be more well rounded with his body since he would be a grown adult.

trust me it happens, my feet are growing faster than the rest of my body for know, so my feet my appear large on me, intill my body catches up.
I want to thank you for bringing order to this choas that we have created.....and I never thought of it as a fad..or in a realstic way (growing up,feet getting bigger,etc)...lol

pokeman54

no doubt the goofy-esque shoes that lay on sora's feet come from some influence from the Disney party...

Disney's main source of income is kids. studies show that kids buy things related to kids, so therefore the kingdom hearts genre must include kid-like qualites in order to gather income.

"buying on impulse" is a market scheme that big companies try to take advantage of, and what i mean by this is that when somebody walks down the street and sees something in the video game window that catches their eyes they say "wow, that looks cool, i think i'll buy it!" or "mommy, get that for me!"

therefore, the aesthetic qualites of the game, including the characters, would have to be some that exhibits kid-like qualities, whether it be colorful clothing, hand-me-down giant shoes, high girly voices for main male protagonists, etc. etc. the giant yellow shoes that sora wears is one of these qualities that attract the little kid market, thus resulting in income, especially from the "impulse purchase" market.

basically, disney put giant yellow shoes on sora to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back