• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 shoes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

will he get smaller shoes

• yes.sora will get smaller shoes in KH3

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • no,soras shoes are a trademark and disney will not abandon them

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud and ninja

hey.do you think in KH3 sora will finnally get smaler shoes and longer shorts if not pants?.because the shorts issue is whenever he unlocks a gummi way path you can see uunder his shorts(which is gay and disturbing.but really now they HAVE TO GIVE HIM SMALLER SHOES DAMNIT!who agrees?:D

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
NEVER!!!!!! NO!!!..haha..anyways his shoes have gotten a bit more smaller than they were in KH...and when does that Gummi thing happen..I never noticed and I always notice anything that is slightly wrong with KH...and his pants I like his doesnt have to wear Pants like riku...lol

Ty Leonheart

cloud and ninja said:
nooooooooooooooooo.well actually clouds sword got BIGGER IN ADVENT CHILDREN which means soras shoes r gonna get bigger.NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Exactly.................................................................yeah

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
cloud and ninja said:
ewwwwwwww.his shorts are GAY.when the wind blows really hard you can see under them.its nasty
Wait do you mean in KH1 cuz if so then you have issuses...cuz his shorts arent that short and in KH2 he has pants/shorts thingys and I like both and the Shoes(Riku's are Better)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
He probably would get smaller shoes, so that it looks like he grew out of his kid stage. Remeber Riku in Kingdom Hearts had quite large shoes, well square enix probably gave Riku smaller shoes in Kingdom Hearts 2 because it is not cute anymore.

Riku is 16 in Kingdom Hearts 2, they probably said that kids grow out of their habbits and styles and they find it not cool or hip anymore, so in the next Kingdom Hearts, Sora may have smaller shoes, to show that he have grown and that he grew out of his kid stage.

cloud and ninja

unless you walk out in the woods and someone see your foot prints,hunts you down,and shoots you beacase he thought you were big foot.thats where big feet can get you shot NIGA

just kidding on the niga part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back