• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Roxas, Axel, Kairi, and Aqua Nendoroids Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Good Smile Company have announced a new round of Kingdom Hearts Nendoroids in their upcoming line-up for Wonderful Hobby Life For You!! 32, an online event hosted between Good Smile Company and Max Factory twice a year. Roxas, who has a full figure shown and will be available October 2021, was revealed alongside concept art of Axel, Aqua, and Kairi, who are in development.

Sora and Riku Nendoroids will release July 2021. More information about them, including where to pre-order, can be found here.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, NEO: The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Vulpes XIII

Awards
The Roxas one looks awesome it’s definitely my favourite, the Sora and Riku ones look cool too. Looking foward to seeing what the Axel, Kairi and Aqua ones look like when there finished as the concept art looks really good the Kairi Nendoroid is definitely my favourite out of the three.

pastel.goblin

Awards
Roxas turned out even cuter than I could've imagined 😭 Nice to finally see some other characters. Does anyone know if this is the full line up?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Roxas turned out even cuter than I could've imagined 😭 Nice to finally see some other characters. Does anyone know if this is the full line up?

They didn’t say if it was or not. It would be so easy to make and sell Ven since they have Roxas. And Xion feels like a big opportunity.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Think it'll depend on how well these sell. That said, i feel there's a bigger chance of Naminé getting one here than with the bring arts.

pastel.goblin

Awards
Think it'll depend on how well these sell. That said, i feel there's a bigger chance of Naminé getting one here than with the bring arts.
As much as I'd love her as a bring arts (seriously she's the only one on the box cover with nothing, what the heck) I think I'd be okay with that aha. I collect nendo more than other figures

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Sweet! Roxas, I want that Roxas. I don't normally buy things like this but I do like that Roxas figure. Looks like they are doing all the popular characters plus Kairi. If they do make Xion, Terra, and Ventus I actually would buy them just to support the lesser KH main cast, and show there is interest in their merch. Also I would totally have RAX nendoroids in my work desk.

Back