• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3: Release date? 'When will it be released.'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Energy

Apparently SE is going to start work on it after Final Fantasy versus 13 ?
when will versus 13 be released and once it is finished how long until KH3 ?
I was talking to my friend and he thinks its going to come out 2015 on the next gen consoles, but if they do this.
They could make a side game on the ps3, xbox360 and wii u?

What year do you think KH3 will be released?
I want it now.
:(

lol I hope doesn't get moved again,

Thanks.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
We don't have a date for KH3 to be released.

I'd expect it after Versus and KH 1.5 (and possibly 2.5) but this is conjecture and speculation on my part.

I highly doubt it will be on the next gen consoles.

Nomura seems to want to bring KH to the PS3, which is part of the point of the HD collections so I doubt there will be another side game.

Be patient.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
There is a slim chance that the Osaka team is doing preliminary KH3 work right now. They've proven themselves to be more than capable.

Nomura saying KH3 won't be worked on until Versus is complete was a long time ago. It might still be true, but it's probably wiser to think otherwise sense there are no more games now (excluding the remasters, which Osaka isn't working on) until KH3.

Versus may or may not be done in 2013. So, if KH3 does rely on Versus, even guessing a year is hard. Probably 2015 or 2016.

If Osaka has taken up KH3 though, then I'd imagine a 2014, 2015 release.

It's not going to be soon But at least we got those remasters in the meantime!

Martin364

Nomura did noted that Kingdom Hearts III would not see a release until after 2012, due to his pressing on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, regardless of the 10th anniversary of the series occurring in that year.

roxaven

A friend of mine told me that the PS4 might be coming out in the end of 2013, but I doubt it.
It would be awesome if Kingdom Hearts 3 would be out by next year but i also doubt that since Nomura has other projects to do! DX
If we are lucky it will come out in 2014.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
2015 seems to be the year we will hear anything. Unless Versus is getting close to finishing (I believe they're busy on A Realm Reborn right now, I could be wrong though) then we might hear something earlier.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I'd like to believe that the Osaka team will probably start working on it and that the rest of the original Kingdom Hearts team will join them after Versus is finished. As it has been said before, the Osaka team have proven themselves in the past to be fully capable of making a full fledged Kingdom Hearts game.

Another thing is that Nomura said himself that the Osaka team is now basically the Kingdom Hearts team and that the series wouldn't have gotten this far if it weren't for them. I'm pretty sure we can say that Versus isn't holding KH3 down like it used to.

Even so, I'm not expecting KH3 to show up real soon. They'll release it when they're ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back