• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

t0g

one has high heels buddythe others have boots....which mean that they could possibly be riku, kairi, and sora

but you never know....riku looks kinda like a fag in kh2

Last edited:

RikusKitsuneMate

I heard that there was going to be a KH3 ... i haven't played the new one yet, but I heard from someone that if you do certain things there is a secret movie like in KH1.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
remember nomura stated that "the series won't go on forever like the FF series"? i doubt there'll be a kh3 due to what nomura said, and because people might get scared it's gonna go on forever...or something lol

Ansem/Sephy

*sigh* It'll be a prequel if they do come out with III . . . and likely a movie . . . this stuff should be in the spoilers sec, b/c for anyone to theorize about a third game, they would need to be aware of the secret ending, which is, as of now, a concept video.

Soraox

yeah ur right but if hey make a movie it will be terible i bet like when they tired making a FF movie but it might not because of the second FF movie they made

Soraox

yeah and I'm just asking why is com not KH2 and KH2 be KH3 and i there is a KH3 it should be KH4

Moodring

I think it will be a prequel game, probably about the keyblade war...

Oblivion115

My only problem with the theory of the knights being Sora, Riku, and Kairi is why would they wear those knight outfits? it just doesnt make sense to me.

Belle

Website
www.myspace.com
Here's my theory on the three knights.

I have no idea why Sora, King Mickey's and Riku's keyblade are alone. I havn't played the 2nd one yet, but if you read the writing it say's " The Lost Two." Could they be from like another universe, maybe there are whole galaxies of KEyblade masters! Are they looking for Sora/Riku the two keyblade masters? Other things it says are " Memory of Xehanort" and "Chasers". Maybe they are chasing after the other keyblade masters...and who is Xehanort. They will proably make a KH3 because believe it or not, they can't just make a video like that and not continue it. I think Sora will be in the next one because he is reading that note in the bottle with the Mickey symbol meaning he will somehow have to be involved.

||Sora||

I dont think there would be a kh3 because sora and rika are home or not?

Yeah its strange because mickey left a letter! But ist that not enough?

helios

Bronze Member
damn there will be a 3rd edition i knew it but i dont want it soley b/c of how long it will take to make ill be in my 3rd year of college when they'll probably release it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back